Public Relations - Issue ManagementLondon Business Training & Consulting
Public Relations – Issue Management
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How to characterise an issue and the difference between issues and other management problems.
- That issues progress through a life cycle and the stage an issue has reached.
- Characteristics of issues and the different driving forces of corporate and activist issues.
- Issue management as both a communication discipline and as a component of broader strategic thinking.
- How to develop a basic issue strategy using a four-step plan.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Chief Communications Officers
- Public relations and communications directors, managers, practitioners and staff.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
- The rise of issue management
- Tools and processes
- Developing an issue strategy
- Evolution of issue management
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Public Relations - Issue Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!