Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The position of sales forecasting in the marketing planning system.
- Qualitative and quantitative forecasting techniques.
- How computer software is used in forecasting.
- The part budgets play in the smooth running of an organisation.
- How the sales budget is derived and its purpose.
- The meaning of salesforce evaluation.
- The salesforce evaluation process.
- How standards of performance are set in order that sales can be achieved.
- How information plays a key role in the evaluation process.
- How to set qualitative and quantitative measures of performance.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Sales and marketing directors, managers, executives, practitioners and staff.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
- Sales forecasting and budgeting
- Levels of forecasting
- Qualitative and quantitative techniques
- The sales budget
- Salesforce evaluation
- Setting standards of performance
- Gathering information
- Appraisal interviewing
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Sales Control course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!