Solving Problems Creatively and Analytically
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Increase proficiency in analytical problem solving.
- Recognise personal conceptual blocks.
- Enhance creativity by overcoming conceptual blocks.
- Foster innovation among others.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Those who wish to develop their personal skills.
- Staff at all levels of an organisation.
- Those who wish to develop themselves as more competent and effective managers.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
Solving Problems Analytically and Creatively
- Problems solving, creativity, and innovation
- Steps in analytical problem solving
- Impediments to creative problem solving
- Multiple approaches to creativity
- Conceptual blocks
- Conceptual blockbusting
- Hints for applying problem-solving techniques
- Fostering creativity in others
Why choose London Business Training & Consulting
Management consultation service
Paperless service delivery model
Flexible open course schedule
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Find out more about this Solving Problems Creatively and Analytically course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
1,200 GBP-4,435 GBP