Strategic HR Management and Leadership EssentialsLondon Business Training & Consulting
Strategic HR Management and Leadership Essentials
Strategic HR Management is a comprehensive exploration of HR and the relationship with business. HR should be central to business decision-making as it is people who will deliver the goals of every initiative. This course takes participants on a journey into the business world and delivering performance.
This course embarks into the essential fundamental aspects of leadership on your career pathway. Set over the course using a combination of discussion debates, case studies, research and immersion sessions, you will explore experientially how to emerge more fully as a leader and to harness the workforce to transform.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The strategic nature of HR and Corporate Strategy.
- Stakeholder Management and Corporate Responsibility.
- High Impact HRM Policy and Practice.
- The process of formulating and implementing organizational development strategy.
- Leadership principles and how to apply them.
- Leadership styles and the psychological basis that underpins great leadership.
- High level decision-making approaches to deliver robust leadership strategies.
- How to implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
Training Course Content
HR and Corporate Strategy
- The Meaning of HR Strategy
- HR Approaches to Organizational Development
- Business and Corporate Strategies
- Stakeholders and Corporate Responsibility
- High Impact HRM Policy and practice
- Line Management responsibilities
- The Tools of Organizational Development
- The Importance of Culture
- Developing an Effective Culture
Persuasion and Influence
- The Key Ethical Persuaders
- Emotional Intelligence
- Empathy and Resilience
Leadership – The Pursuit of Excellence
- Excellence in Leadership
- Mission to Be the Best
- Managing Change by Raising Standards
- Leader board Comparative Analysis
Key Leadership Qualities
- Leadership Characteristics and Traits
- What Makes Great Leaders
- Psychological Mindset of Leaders
- Leading with Ration, Logic and Emotions
- The Decision-Making Process
- How to Skilfully Persuade
- Team-led Approaches to Decision-Making
- Structured Critical Thinking
Managing Stakeholder Expectations
- Principles in Engaging Stakeholders
- Aligning from Grassroots to Boardroom
- Mobilizing Stakeholder Support
- Managing Expectations
Empowering the Workforce
- Blanchard’s Situational Analysis and Leadership Relatability
- Person Centred Leadership and Succession Planning
- Fielders Contingency Theory
- Developing a Performance-led Workforce
Influencing with Integrity
- Mastering Humanistic Communication Skills
- Leadership Accountability
- Approaches to Transparent Leadership
- NLP the Art of Influence PACE + LEAD Models
Negotiating Skills for Leaders
- Creating Win-Win Outcomes
- Developing a Flair for Negotiation
- Proven Negotiation Methodology and Techniques
- Understanding Interests, Positions and Benefits
The Politics of Leadership
- Understanding the Ethical Framework
- Diplomacy Skills
- Handling Difficult Scenarios
Why choose London Business Training & Consulting
Management consultation service
Paperless service delivery model
Flexible open course schedule
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consultancy service provider. LBTC offers 600 management training courses in sixteen (16) subject categories of durations ranging from 1-day to 11-weeks. This includes 90-minute interactive live online training courses....
Find out more about this Strategic HR Management and Leadership Essentials course - simply fill out your details: