Strategic MarketingLondon Business Training & Consulting
The Marketing Environment
- Understanding the external environment
- Understanding the performance environment
- Understanding the internal environment
- Marketing audit
- Strategic marketing planning – activities
- Managing and controlling marketing programmes
- Marketing planning
Market Segmentation and Positioning
- The STP process
- Market segmentation in consumer markets
- Segmentation in business markets
- Target markets
- Segmentation limitations
International Market Development
- International market development: a growth strategy
- International competitive strategy
- International market selection
- International marketing environment
- Market entry selection criteria
Suitability - Who should attend?
This marketing seminar is suitable for:
- Chief Communications Officers
- Marketing and communications directors, managers, executives and staff.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this marketing workshop, you will be able to understand:
- Three core areas of the marketing environment.
- Key characteristics associated with the marketing environment.
- PESTLE analysis and how it is used to understand the external environment.
- The environmental scanning process.
- Porter’s Five Forces industry analysis model.
- How to analyse an organisation’s product/service portfolio to aid resource planning.
- The strategic planning process and the key influences that shape marketing strategy.
- How to analyse current conditions, and formulate marketing strategies.
- Different types of strategic marketing goals and associated growth strategies.
- Concepts associated with strategic market action.
- The main issues associated with strategy implementation, including the principles of marketing metrics.
- Key elements of a marketing plan.
- Principles of market segmentation and the STP process.
- The characteristics and differences between market segmentation and product differentiation.
- Consumer and business-to-business market segmentation.
- Different targeting strategies.
- The concept of positioning.
- How the use of perceptual maps can assist in the positioning process.
- International market development as a market growth strategy.
- Different forms of international marketing strategy.
- Key drivers for international market development.
- Criteria used to identify and select international markets.
- How environmental factors influence the choice of international marketing strategy decisions.
- Various international market entry methods.
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Strategic Marketing course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!