Mindfulness Diploma Online Training Course
The Mindfulness Diploma course provides a comprehensive introduction to the art of mindfulness and the real life physical and otional benefits that it offers to those who practise it.
From learning about mindfulness history, through to the situations it can help with, and exercises to follow and practise, students will receive a thorough grounding in this simple but highly effective antidote for the stress of modern life.
This online course provides students with the opportunity to cover the diploma's curriculum in their own time and at their own pace. Most students are able to complete the course in a reasonable amount of time while continuing to work full time.
As this course is online, this diploma is accessible from any device with an internet connection, and you will have access to online support throughout your study.
Before completing the course, you must pass a comprehensive test, covering the curriculum in detail, which will lead to the award of your diploma. You can download and print the diploma yourself at home.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirents to take the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What You Will Learn
This Mindfulness Diploma has been designed to give students a comprehensive introduction into the art of mindfulness and will set you on the route to a calmer, happier, more fulfilling life.
This course will cover:
- What mindfulness is, its history, and its relevance in modern life
- The role of meditation in mindfulness, its benefits, and dispelling the myths
- What Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) are, and their benefits
- The role of Hatha yoga stretches
- The clinical applications of MBSR and MBCT and the conditions they can help manage, their similarities and differences
- The impact of otions on physical health
- How mindfulness can improve our daily lives, and how to reprogramme persistent negative thinking and automatic reactions
- Mindfulness and parenting
- How mindfulness can improve leadership and managent skills
- How to become a mindfulness instructor in the UK
- Mindfulness exercises to put into practice
Benefits of the Mindfulness Diploma
The Mindfulness Diploma offers students the following benefits:
- The ability to study anywhere at times that suit you
- Study at your own pace, with no deadlines. Complete it as quickly or as slowly as you like
- Use any internet enabled device to study from, including computers, tablets and mobile phones
- Follow the course easily thanks to short, informative modules, which make studying fun
- A convenient online support syst, helping you to stay on track throughout the course
- A comprehensive curriculum, providing you with the knowledge and skills you need to practise mindfulness in your life
- Earning a certified, recognised diploma
- An affordable cost
Training Course Content
- Module 1: Definition and History of Mindfulness & How Meditation Practices can Help us Enjoy Present Moment Awareness
- Module 2 : Meditation Practices, Therapies and Benefits Part I
- Module 3 : Meditation Practices, Therapies and Benefits Part II
- Module 4 : Meditation Practices, Therapies and Benefits Part III
- Module 5 : Mindfulness-based Interventions “ Applications and Benefits
- Module 6 : Mindful Parenting; Mindfulness and Meditation Practices; How to become a Mindfulness Instructor
- Module 7 : Experiences of Mindfulness
- Module 8 : Mindfulness and Self-Exploration
- Module 9 : Mindfulness in our Daily Lives and How to Become a Mindful Leader
Course delivery details
We estimate that the course will take about 10 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
Why choose Learning247
Gain a New Qualification - Get a verifiable qualification with Learning247 and improve your career prospects. Most of our courses CPD Accredited.
Wide Range of Courses - With over 800+ courses to choose from you're sure to find a course that interests you.
Study Anywhere & Any time - All of our online courses can be studied from your PC, MacBook , tablet or smart phone device.
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...