Reflexology Diploma Training Course
The Reflexology course is ideal for anyone who would like to learn more about holistic therapies. This course is filled with information that will put you on the right path to beginning a career as a reflexologist.
Reflexology is a holistic healing technique that works on precise reflex points on the feet. This method helps to reduce stress, relieve pain, improve bodily functions and restore the body to a better state of balance. As you work through this course, you will learn the many ways that you can use reflexology in your personal and professional life.
Introduction to the Reflexology Course
This is an online training course that offers students the unique ability to learn the curriculum in their own time and at their own pace. Many students who take the course still work full time, which helps you to maintain your current lifestyle whilst working towards your goals.
To access this training course, you will need a device with a valid internet connection. While you are training with our flexible course modules, you can access the convenient online support feature.
In order to complete this course, you must pass a comprehensive test, which will award you with your certificate that you can download and print at home.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirents to take the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What You Will Learn
The reflexology course offers a comprehensive overview of the holistic healing technique in order to fully prepare you for your new career in the field. The course covers the following:
- An introduction into reflexology
- The history of reflexology
- The benefits of reflexology
- How reflexology affects the body
- Foot reflexology
- Reflexology techniques
- Reflexology treatments
- Aftercare instructions
- Hand reflexology
- The do's and don'ts of reflexology
Benefits of the Reflexology Course
When you work towards earning your reflexology diploma online you will find several advantages. These include the following:
- The choice of studying from any location at any time, both at home and while you are away.
- The ability to study at a pace that is comfortable for you. There is no time limit for this course, so if it takes you days or months, you will still earn your certificate.
- You can study from any internet-enabled device, including a tablet, PC and mobile phone.
- Easy to manage course modules, which help to make studying enjoyable.
- Online support available while you train.
- Access to a comprehensive syllabus, which puts you on the fast track to becoming a reflexologist.
- Improve your prospects while applying for work in the industry.
- Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certified and recognised certificate.
- A pricing structure that is affordable.
Training Course Content
- Module 1 : Reflexology
- Module 2 : The Effects of Reflexology on the Body
- Module 3 : Foot Reflexology
- Module 4 : Foot Reflexology - The Treatment
- Module 5 : Hand Reflexology
Course delivery details
We estimate that the course will take about 5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
Why choose Learning247
Gain a New Qualification - Get a verifiable qualification with Learning247 and improve your career prospects. Most of our courses CPD Accredited.
Wide Range of Courses - With over 800+ courses to choose from you're sure to find a course that interests you.
Study Anywhere & Any time - All of our online courses can be studied from your PC, MacBook , tablet or smart phone device.
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...