Whether you’re hoping to use the skills yourself or to better enable the directing of others, this fashion film making course introduces a broad range of techniques for the creation of fashion film; from research and planning to shooting, editing and broadcast. The course combines theory, discussion and practical workshops in a friendly and collaborative space. You’ll leave with an understanding of the principles and practicalities of fashion filmmaking, innovative techniques to accomplish them and working in a small crew a completed short fashion film.
The course includes:
- An introduction to fashion film and moving image
- Pre-production: innovative research workflows, storyboarding and production planning
- Production: techniques and roles – who does what on a film set and why?
- Post-production: editing, uploading and innovative promotion of your work
- Shoot: collaborative crew-work – planning and shooting your fashion film
- Editing your fashion film, adding music, effects and uploading
- Screening & discussion: viewing your fashion films, discussing the outcomes and any further questions.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners should have an interest in the subject area and a desire to learn but no previous experience is required.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Certificate of Attendance
London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London
We believe in using the subject of fashion, together with its industrial importance, to shape lives and drive economic and social transformation. Our College is a total fashion ecology where we examine the past in order to build a sustainable...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!