Advanced Skills of Office Management and E-SecretariatLondon Training for Excellence
Advanced Skills of Office Management and E-Secretariat
- Realize the importance of defining and understanding your crucial role as a secretary or office manager.
- Be able to plan, organize and prioritize effectively by using computer.
- Use filing and archiving systems by using computer effectively.
- Foster a productive and efficient office environment.
- Organize and structure processes and procedures by using computer properly.
- Better utilize and organize your time by using computer programs.
- File and archive your electronic documents easily.
- Use office management software effectively.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Office Managers, Management Assistants, Senior Secretaries.
- Anyone becoming an office manager, executive secretary, or taking office- management responsibilities.
- Lecturers, instructors and professionals teaching subjects related to the program title.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
London Training for Excellence (Londontfe) is one of the UK's fastest training companies and offer more than 300 courses at over 21 locations worldwide. The courses offered are designed to transform training for participants, giving maximum impact for organisations and...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Advanced Skills of Office Management and E-Secretariat course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!