Chemical Engineering for Non Chemical EngineersLondon Training for Excellence
Chemical Engineering for Non Chemical Engineers
This programme identifies the areas of chemical engineering that are most commonly encountered by the non-specialist with examples that will be drawn from a range of process industries including oil and gas processing, petrochemicals, chemical manufacturing.
In this programme you will:
- Learn to interpret flow sheets and process flow diagrams
- Develop and understand mass and energy balances in process design
- Learn about fluid flow, pumps and compressors, and mixing
- Discuss heat transfer equipment and their design, including heat exchangers
- Understand distillation and separations used in oil and gas processing
- Discuss effluent minimization and treatment
- Learn how to control processes
- Perform a basic economic analysis of a project
- Understand the safety and environmental responsibility on process engineers
Suitability - Who should attend?
- All those working in the chemical, petrochemical, oil and process industries with a need to understand and discuss issues with the chemical engineering specialists.
- These will include geo-scientists, petroleum engineers, production engineers, trainee process engineers, R&D chemists, plant chemists, plant operators and economists. Case studies and examples will cover a range of levels, making the course also suitable non-technical staff.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A London Training for Excellence Professional certificate will be issued to all participants on completion of this course. In addition you will receive a certificate confirming the number of CPD hours achieved for this course.
London Training for Excellence - A global provider of learning solutions
London Training for Excellence (Londontfe) is one of the UK's fastest training companies and offer more than 300 courses at over 21 locations worldwide. The courses offered are designed to transform training for participants, giving maximum impact for organisations and...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Chemical Engineering for Non Chemical Engineers course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!