Financial Analysis Evaluation Budgeting and Decision MakingLondon Training for Excellence
Financial Analysis Evaluation Budgeting and Decision Making
This programme will challenge delegates to:
- Learn how to use financial statements to evaluate the financial / strategic performance of an organization
- Understand discounted cash flow (DCF) techniques and their application to financial decision making
- Use ratios to quickly pinpoint areas of concern
- Identify key success factors, weak financial signals, and strong financial signals in your own industry sector
- Learn the metrics used by the world’ leading companies, how to use them, & why
- Confidently project your firm’s future performance through real-world budgeting
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Financial professionals who wish to test their high performance and high potential knowledge, skills, and attitudes with other similar individuals will find they need, and can use Financial Analysis, Evaluation, and Budgeting.
- Functional managers who have recognized their need for a bigger picture and a more integrative financial view will benefit from Financial Analysis. Professionals who wish to refresh their financial knowledge base will find added value in Financial Analysis and beyond.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Why choose London Training for Excellence
Over 300 courses on offer in more than 21 locations worldwide
500 experienced and qualified lecturers
100% satisfaction guarantee
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Training for Excellence - A global provider of learning solutions
London Training for Excellence (London TFE) provides over 300 training courses for business entities and individuals at over 20 locations worldwide. The courses that London TFE offers are designed to transform training for delegates, helping them to develop and learn...
Average rating 5Based on 3 reviews.
Find out more about this Financial Analysis Evaluation Budgeting and Decision Making course - simply fill out your details: