Mexican Energy Reform – US Export Opportunities is an online training course that provides insight into the growing volumes of natural gas and refined products being exported across the southern border of the US to help supply Mexico’s growing electric power and energy demand. Several factors, such as Mexico’s historic 2013 Energy Reform, a growing abundance of relatively inexpensive US fuels and the continuing energy-related infrastructure buildout between the two nations, are driving this trade. These developments are also changing global supply patterns and serve as the catalyst for new investment and marketing opportunities for US and global businesses.
Upcoming start dates
Contact for info
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
A certificate of completion will be awarded upon scoring at least an 80% on the 20 question multiple choice final exam.
You will learn to:
- Identify the drivers behind Mexico’s growing energy demand
- Recognize the role played by existing gas export pipelines
- Point out the various regulatory agencies and their roles in Mexico’s new market structure
- Identify the market implications of new infrastructure projects under development
- Identify new market opportunities created by changing fuel economics and shifting trade patterns
This two hour online course is designed for anyone interested in learning more about Mexican energy reform.