Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Change Management in-house workshop - Enable your team to lead through and beyond organisational change
As our current business climate demands that businesses innovate and change in order to remain competitive, organisations must learn to cope with change and make the most of their change management processes.
This in-house workshop combines the skilled facilitation of change management with the principles of Appreciative Inquiry to deliver a process that ensures high enthusiasm, collective buy-in and action from teams and members of an organisation. Participants will learn how they can yield collaborative enquiry, strategic visioning to inspire teams and achieve a unified vision among its members.
Suitability - Who should attend?
In order to remain competitive in today's business environment, all organisations must experience periods of change and strategic transitions. This in-house workshop is ideal for teams and organisations wishing to streamline their change management processes and maximise the collective buy-in and benefits of each strategic repositioning.
Training Course Content
This training workshop is delivered according to the contexts of each team or organisation. It will cover the following areas:
- Why do we resist Change?
- How can we take a different approach to Change?
- How can we make ourselves more adaptable to Change?
- How can we develop a personal “Coping with Change Strategy”?
- How can we become involved in designing the “new”?
- How can we move from a “Let Go” to a “Let’s Go!” position?
- How do we get to feel “more in control” through Change?
- How can we learn to embrace change and accept it?
- How can we overcome our natural resistances to Change?
- How do we build a Positive attitude through Change?
- What are the 7 habits of Highly Effective People during Change?
- How can I get a better understanding of the emotional effects of Change?
- How will I know what is expected of me during Change?
The cost of this in-house training workshop will vary depending on the number of participants and various other variables. The likely cost of this workshop for a group of 15 participants is £875.
Why Mobile Team Challenge?
Mobile Team Challenge (MTC) is a dynamic and portable learning solution that provides accelerated and experiential learning to professionals, teams, corporations and the public sector. Learning programmes from Mobile Team Challenge apply the latest in interactive learning to teach delegates’...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Change Management: Leading thru and BEYOND change course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!