Corporate Credit Rating Analysis
This unique three-day course tackles intermediate to advanced corporate credit analysis, the framework for the Moody's Investors Service credit rating system and the use of quantitative credit tools.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Credit analysts
- Ratings advisors
- Investment and Commercial Bankers
- Fixed-income professionals (both buy and sell sides)
- Portfolio/asset/fund managers
- Equity analysts
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) professionals
- Banking supervisors
- Credit risk professionals
Training Course Content
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Gain insight into the credit rating process of Moody's Investors Service
- Apply a structured approach to corporate credit assessments
- Calculate and interpret key financial ratios used by Moody's Investors Service in the credit rating process.
- Understand the concepts behind alternative measures of risk, such as Moody's Analystics market-implied signals, and their use in credit analysis.
The cost of this course is 2495 GBP.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better, faster decisions. Our deep risk expertise, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology help our clients confidently navigate an evolving marketplace. We are known for...
Find out more about this Corporate Credit Rating Analysis course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!