Counterparty Credit Risk
This two-day course provides a review of the critical issues surrounding counterparty credit risk and other risks associated with over-the-counter (OTC) derivative contracts.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Investment and commercial bankers
- Credit analysts
- Regulators and central bankers
- Fixed income professionals
- Corporate treasurers
- Banking officers
- Relationship managers
Training Course Content
Gain insights into counterparty credit risk so you can:
- Understand modeling and estimation of counterparty credit exposures
- Identify issues in collateral usage and risks
- Understand the rationale and concerns over bilateral credit value adjustments
Average rating 4.2
What was the most useful part of the course? How to price some derivatives and their rationale behind. What was the least useful part of the course? – What post-course support f...
What was the most useful part of the course? – What was the least useful part of the course? – What post-course support from your employer is required to enable you to apply you...
What was the most useful part of the course? Patrice was extremely knowledgeable and capable of clearly regarding to subject matter. Easily adapted to a range of skill levels an...
The cost of this course is 1795 GBP.