What you will learn
Discover the tips and tricks behind a selection of glamorous vintage looks including perfecting the cat flick, the Hollywood glow and a classic smokey eye. The cost includes access to a full professional makeup kit during the lesson.
By the end of the course you will be able to
- Understanding your skin tone
- Choosing the correct tools for the best application
- How to achieve realistic looking, taking into consideration the shape of your face, bone structure and eye shape
- Flawless look- using foundation, concealer, loose powder, bronzer
- How to achieve the Hollywood glow
- Contouring, highlighting and blusher
- How to achieve the perfect blending of eyeshadow, for all eye shapes
- 1920s & 1930’s smoky evening make up
- HD eyebrow shaping
- Perfecting the cat eye flick
- Lashes and mascara application
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Morley College London is one of the UK’s leading centres for adult education. The College is located 7 minutes’ walk from Waterloo station. Founded in 1889, Morley has a distinguished history in music and the visual arts. Today we offer...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!