Auditing QC LaboratoriesNSF International, Health Sciences
Auditing QC Laboratories
All available course dates
Auditing QC Laboratories
This course provides you with the necessary skills and an understanding of how you can check for evidence of both effective data management and data fraud during chemical quality control (QC) laboratory audits. It also ensures you understand how chemical QC laboratories should manage the generation, analysis, reporting and storage of data.
Regulatory concerns over pharmaceutical data integrity mean that it is essential you conduct effective audits of your QC laboratories. This course covers key elements of the chemical QC laboratory management system that pose the greatest risk to data integrity. Failure to comply with basic Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) expectations can easily be interpreted as critical data integrity issues by regulatory inspectors, so it is vital that you thoroughly audit your own systems and those of any contractors you employ.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is ideal for personnel who work in a chemical QC laboratory or who have a quality oversight role and wish to learn how to conduct comprehensive audits of QC chemical laboratories.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Key Learning Objectives
By the end of this auditing QC labs training course you will know and understand:
- The elements that make up an effective data management system within a chemical QC laboratory
- How key elements of the QC laboratory data management system contribute to the assurance of data integrity:
- Documentation (electronic and paper-based)
- Sampling and sample management
- Laboratory equipment
- Analytical methods (validation, verification and transfer)
- Chromatography and integration
- Out of specification (OOS) and out of trend (OOT) results
- How to audit QC laboratories effectively to ensure compliance with data integrity expectations
Training Course Content
- Overview of Good Control Laboratory Practice (GCLP) and the potential for different elements to impact data integrity
- Planning an audit of a QC laboratory
- Best practices for laboratory documentation
- Sampling and management of lab sample
- Qualification and calibration of laboratory equipment
- Classifying laboratory audit findings
- Validation, verification and transfer of analytical methods
- Chromatography (a risk area for data integrity)
- Managing OOS & OOT results (investigations and reporting)
- Preparation of an aide-mémoire to audit a laboratory
Course delivery details
All of NSF's pharmaceutical training courses can be brought on-site, tailored to your key concerns and delivered at a time that suits you.
Why choose NSF International, Health Sciences
Trained over 1,300 delegates on our CQI and IRCA certified GMP PQS lead auditor training course
Provided expert health sciences training for over 30 years
More people have become ‘Qualified Persons’ in Europe through our training programme than any other training provider
Multiple participant and early bird booking discounts available. Discounts also offered to NHS staff, regulators and charities.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
NSF International, Health Sciences
NSF International provides training and education services for leading organisations in the health care industries. Our health sciences courses have one objective – to bring about change that drives improvements in your workplace. Known globally for high-quality content, we are...
Find out more about this Auditing QC Laboratories course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
NSF Health Sciences have produced a number of journal articles that are released a number of times throughout the year. Here you can download some of the latest articles.