NSF International Pharmaceutical Services - Providing You with Solutions Across the Product Life Cycle
NSF International provides a comprehensive range of independent, third-party pharmaceutical and biotech support services covering consulting, training, auditing and regulatory guidance for the pharmaceutical industry. These services are delivered by some of the most knowledgeable experts in their fields. Our unique combination of former regulatory agency staff and experienced industry professionals will assist you to achieve and maintain compliant, future-proof pharmaceutical quality systems (PQS), develop your staff at all levels to maximise their contribution to the business and, overall, help you to improve the competitive edge of your company in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace. In short, we are here to help get your products to market.
We help you enhance and embed the right culture throughout your organisation. The right people. The right solution. The first time.
We care about you, our clients, which is why over 87% come back for more.
Our Specific Services
- Customised pharmaceutical education programmes that will change behaviours, improve performance and ‘future proof’ your organisation. You are only as good as your people!
- Qualified Person Education. More people have become ‘QPs’ in Europe through our training programme than any other training provider
- Remediation consultancy. Helping you successfully manage Warning Letters, Consent Decrees, Import Alert Notifications, WHO ‘de listing’ and removal of manufacturing and marketing licenses in the EU. With us you will emerge stronger and fitter
- Quality System simplification, implementation, compliance assessment and benchmarking against best industry practice. We want you to have a Quality System that will provide you with commercial advantage. One that is simple and effective
- Regulatory Inspection Readiness and ‘Mock Inspections’. We will help you to succeed in your next FDA, EU or WHO Inspection
- Data integrity assessments. Let us help you find and close the gap before it’s too late
- Helping you to Error Proof your processes and systems and drive Continuous Improvement
- Leadership Development and Coaching
- Auditing of Third Parties and Suppliers. Let us help you to sleep easy at night!
- Due Diligence Audits. We will help you spend your money wisely
- Auditor Certification. We will independently ‘certify’ your GMP auditors so you can be confident with their findings
Why choose NSF International?
Our clients tell us we’re different, which is why they stay with us.
- Our people are the best; experienced and pragmatic. They have been in your shoes. They understand your world and they care, a lot
- We treat you as partners, not clients. We work with you and stick with you, no matter what
- We want to make your life easier and your business better. We will tell you what you must STOP doing to succeed
- We believe in preparing you for the future, not for a world that no longer exists
- We will help you simplify, not complicate
- With offices in all five continents we understand the languages and cultures better than most
In-House Pharmaceutical Training
Are you looking to roll out training to a wider group? Remember, we can bring any of our courses to you in-house and customise to your specific operational requirements. To find out more about NSF International and the services we provide, enquire using the form below.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
To request information from NSF International, Pharmaceutical Services, please fill out the following details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
NSF Health Sciences have produced a number of journal articles that are released a number of times throughout the year. Here you can download some of the latest articles.