Good Distribution Practice and Responsible Person
Learn how to become a Responsible Person (RP), the duties and responsibilities of an RP and the future role of the Responsible Person import (RPi) post-Brexit.
Supported and recognized by the MHRA, NSFs Responsible Person (RP) and Good Distribution Practice (GDP) course meets the Cogent Gold Standard competencies for the role of the RP in Medicinal Products and the accompanying standard. After completion of our three-day Gold Standard RP and GDP training, you will receive a certificate from Cogent Skills featuring the MHRA logo.
This lively and interactive RP and GDP course focuses on the key requirements for the distribution and storage of pharmaceutical products and materials. Our training enables delegates to understand and effectively implement the principles of GDP at their facilities, as well as to carry out the role of the RP.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Trainee Responsible Persons (RPs)
- Refresher training for RPs
- New warehouse supervisors and managers or personnel who are new to GDP operations
- Warehouse operatives, supervisors and managers who are new to the pharmaceutical industry
- Auditors who are expected to inspect storage facilities
- Personnel from new distribution operations
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this GDP and Responsible Person training course, you will:
- Have both the technical and behavioral skills required to be an RP
- Have knowledge of legislative requirements for the storage and distribution of excipients, active substances and medicinal products
- Know the fundamental elements of good distribution and storage practices
- Know practical examples and best practices of how to implement key systems
- Have a wider network of professionals working in distribution
Training Course Content
- Falsified medicines
- The EMA and EU Directives
- The MHRA and UK regulations
- Authorizations and GDP guidelines
- All elements of the quality management system, including qualification of customers and suppliers, transportation, quality agreements and outsourced activities
- How to become an RP, the duties and responsibilities of an RP and the future role of the RPi post-Brexit
Course delivery details
If you choose our virtual learning option, training will be delivered via a combination of an instructor-led virtual classroom and self-paced learning online. Full details will be sent to you following registration.
All of NSF's pharmaceutical training courses can be brought on-site, tailored to your key concerns and delivered at a time that suits you.
Why choose NSF International, Health Sciences
Trained over 1,300 delegates on our CQI and IRCA certified GMP PQS lead auditor training course
Provided expert health sciences training for over 30 years
More people have become ‘Qualified Persons’ in Europe through our training programme than any other training provider
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Average rating 5
Wonderful course, well set-out and presented. Enjoyable and designed with the student specifically in mind.
Great course. Easy to understand. Interactive. Great recap approach
Great teachers, friendly, helpful. The past 3 days have been very informative and I learned the essential details required to qualify as an RP.
Multiple participant discounts available. Discounts also offered to NHS staff, regulators and charities.