The CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing: A distance or blended-learning course
CIM Level 6 Diploma – can be completed in 9 to 12 Months and includes 3 x 2 Day Workshops
This CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing is designed to guide marketing professionals through a current understanding of marketing content for working within today's global marketing landscape. Delegates will gain a hands-on understanding through a combination of conceptual instruction and active assessment methods
A Practical Marketing Course
This marketing program instructors learners in a number of high level marketing topics, including strategic marketing, metrics, digital strategy and more.
Upcoming start dates
Start any time!
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
This CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing is designed for marketers who are responsible for the marketing process at an operational level (e.g. Marketing Managers), as well as those who are looking to build on the knowledge gained at Certificate in Professional Marketing level with a future marketing management role in mind.
At least one of the below is required to attend this course:
- CIM Level 4 Professional Certificate in Marketing or CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing.
- Any relevant Level 4 qualification.
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognised university, with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content (ie 120 credits in Bachelor's degrees or 60 credits in Master's degrees).
- Professional practice (suggested two years marketing in an operational role) & diagnostic assessment onto Level 6.
For more information on course suitability, please send an enquiry here.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful completion of this program earn the CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing.
Training Course Content
This The CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing is comprised of three modules, two mandatory and one elective.
- Situational analysis
- Implementation and control
- Metrics and analytics
- Measuring effectiveness
- Analytics for decision making
- Entrepreneurial marketing
- The marketing champion
- Digital disruption
- Digital planning
- Delivering success
Average rating 4.8
I started training with CPA to embark on a new career in marketing after 25 years working in private/public sector partnerships. They helped me choose the right course for me, a...
Brilliant workshop, Will was a fantastic tutor and I thoroughly enjoyed both days learning from him. He was great in terms of applying the theory to real situations, and getting...
I'm very happy and satisfied about David's way of tutoring. He has a very vast knowledge and experience and I love the way he deals with students. He is empathic and caring and ...
The cost of this CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing (Level 6) is available from The Professional Academy.
This program can be completed in one of two ways:
- Distance Learning: Supported Independent Learning
- Blended Learning: A combination of 2-Day Face-2-Face Workshops and Supported Independent Learning
The Blended-learning course is offered as 4 non-consecutive evenings of supported learning, lasting four hours each. These dates are:
- 06 Jan 2015
- 13 Jan 2015
- 20 Jan 2015
- 27 Jan 2015