The CIM Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing (Level 7): A distance or blended-learning course
CIM Level 7 Post Grad – can be completed in 12 to 18 Months and includes 4 x 2 Day Workshops
This challenging post graduate qualification is designed to prepare marketing professionals in the skills necessary to contribute to the competitive strategy of an organisation and manage marketing activities. In addition to preparing delegates in a variety of crucial skills, it is also the most direct route to the Chartered Marketer status.
Upon completion of this program, delegates will be prepared to:
- make the transition into strategic marketing management
- work more cross-functionally at a senior management level
- make a significant contribution towards the organisation’s corporate and business strategy
- contribute to board decisions
- demonstrate a high level of leadership and influence.
Upcoming start dates
Start any time!
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
This CIM Post Graduate Diploma is designed for marketing professionals with a high level of marketing knowledge and experience. As the program gives special attention to strategic marketing management, it is ideal for marketers aspiring or already working at strategic management level.
Stage 1 - As a minimum, the following qualifications and experience are recommended as a prerequisite for entry:
- Professional Diploma in Marketing
- A business or marketing Bachelors or Masters degree (or an equivalent qualification)
- Senior marketing management work experience providing evidence you can meet the CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing learning outcomes and can pass this qualification’s entry test.
Stage 2 Requires:
- Successful completion of Stage 1
For more information on course suitability, please send an enquiry here.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful completion of this program earn the CIM Post-Graduate Diploma in Professional Marketing
Training Course Content
The training topics for this CIM Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing (Level 7) are divided into five main modules. At the end of each module delegates will complete an assessment.
- Macro and meso emerging themes
- Meso and micro emerging themes
Analysis and Decision
- External strategic marketing audit
- Internal strategic marketing audit
- Developing strategic intent and direction
- Strategic marketing options
- Assessing strategic marketing decisions
- Strategic options available
- Making strategic marketing decisions
- Justifying strategic marketing descions
- Financial assessment of marketing opportunities
- Corporate and reputational risk of marketing decisions
- Impact analysis of strategic marketing decisions
Marketing Leadership and Planning
- Delivering marketing strategies
- Developing marketing strategies and the value proposition
- Strategic marketing planning
- Assessing and utliising organisational resources and assets
- Monitoring and measuring marketing
- Market-led strategic change
- Leading and inspiring an organisation
- Developing a market-oriented culture
- Developing and delivering organisational strategies for change
Managing Corporate Reputation
- Reputational management: nature and characteristics
- Managing corporate reputation
- Scope of corporate reputation
- Managing dimensions of an organisation's reputation
- Understanding the current corporate reputation
- Developing corporate brands
- Effective corporate communications
- Corporate communication strategies and methods
- Defining the project
- Project implementation and assessment
- Research methods
- The business project
- Project evaluation
- Self review and CPD
- Self evaluation
- Future plans
Information regarding the cost of this CIM Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing (Level 7) is available from The Professional Academy.
This program can be completed in one of two ways:
- Distance Learning: Supported Independent Learning
- Blended Learning: A combination of 2-Day Face-2-Face Workshops and Supported Independent Learning