EU Regulatory Affairs for Endocrine Disruptors in Plant Protection Products and Biocides
Endocrine Disruptors are chemicals that may interfere with the body’s endocrine system and produce adverse developmental, reproductive, neuroglial and immune effects in both humans and wildlife. In 2018, the legislation in Europe for endocrine disruptors was updated to ensure commitment to the safety of the environment and with it, human and animal health.
Over the course of 4 weeks you will gain a comprehensive introduction to endocrine disruptors, learning about the regulatory framework and documentation procedures which comply with the updated scientific criteria for plant protection products and biocides. In addition, you will learn about the practical implications of generating, collecting and analysing data alongside the challenges associated with it.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is relevant to anyone who is concerned with regulatory affairs for agrochemicals and for those wanting to learn more about the updates to legislation.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Gain a comprehensive introduction to what endocrine disruptors are and how they affect human and animal health
- Understand the full scope of EU regulations for endocrine disruptors, including; the Commission Regulation (EU) 2018/605, the Commission participant Regulation (EU) 2017/2100, REACH and Cosmetics
- Review the new EU ECHA/EFSA Guidance for the identification of endocrine disruptors
- Strategies your approach to gathering and compiling data for endocrine disruptor assessment
- Analyse and address the challenges of implementing endocrine disruptor guidance
Training Course Content
- Module 1: Introduction to endocrine disruptors
- Module 2: Endocrine Disruptors in the EU regulatory frameworks for plant protection products and biocides
- Module 3: The new EU ECHA/EFSA Guidance for the Identification of Endocrine Disruptors
- Module 4: Implementation of the ED Guidance - Practical aspects and challenges
Why choose PTI
On average, delegates of their online academies said:
Quality of content:
85% had applied content during the course to their role
PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International - Training for the Pharma Industry
PTI is the global leader in professional education for the pharmaceutical industry, delivering a broad course portfolio that covers the industry spectrum: R&D, Clinical Development, Generics, Bio-pharmaceuticals, fine Chemicals, Agro-chemicals, Medical Devices, Animal Health, Manufacturing and Regulations. PTI's open courses,...
Find out more about this EU Regulatory Affairs for Endocrine Disruptors in Plant Protection Products and Biocides course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!