How to Write Winning Tenders - PTP Training & Marketing - In-house Training
Many organisations seek suppliers by requesting tenders or proposals. The challenge for a business is to submit a tender or proposal that emphasises their strengths and added-value benefits, and differentiates them from other applicants. This one-day course will provide participants with practical strategies and tools to ensure that the structure, content and presentation of their tender or proposal will maximise the potential for success.
This How to Write Winning Tenders course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Understand different categories of tender - public sector, CCT and market testing
- Review whether to accept or decline invitations
- Use a structured approach to planning tender submissions that focus on how the offered product or service addresses the need(s) of the customer
- Identify critical success factors
- Determine and emphasise key messages that differentiate you from other suppliers
- Make a creative, persuasive response
- Recognise and harness the power of simplicity and relevance
- Construct and use a debriefing strategy
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this How to Write Winning Tenders - In-house Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!