1st4sport Certificate in Talented Athlete Lifestyle SupportSt Mary's University, Centre for Short Courses & CPD
The 1st4sport Level 3 Certificate in Talented Athlete Lifestyle Support (QCF) has been developed in partnership with the Talented Athlete Scholarship Scheme (TASS). The course introduces mentors to the principles of supporting, advising and mentoring talented athletes in managing their personal development and lifestyle.
Whilst enrolled on the course you will study both theoretical and practical aspects of the talented athlete mentoring process. The course comprises of five units of study:
- Support and advise athletes within a performance environment
- Manage athlete support networks within a performance environment
- Support and advise talented athletes through lifestyle change
- Support talented athletes to understand their anti-doping responsibilities
- Support and advise talented athletes to plan their careers
The course is assessed via
- Submission of a portfolio containing evidence for each unit of study
- Observation of meetings with a talented athlete
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be awarded the 1st4sport (QCF) Level 3 Certificate in Talented Athlete Lifestyle Support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
St Mary's University, Centre for Short Courses & CPD
St Mary’s University is well known for being one of the top places to study higher education in London – but did you know they offer short courses? You don’t have to spend three years at this prestigious institution to...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!