Cross Cultural Awareness
- This Cross-Cultural Awareness programme is intended to provide the understanding, skills and tools for you to adapt your behaviour to work more effectively in a multicultural environment
What to expect
- 24 months post training support included .
- Tailored and bespoke programme options .
- Our experienced training and logistics team in the last 23 years have assisted 201,930 people .
- Over 13,977 organisations trained .
- We are rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot and 98.8% of our customers recommend us .
- Delivery UK wide and international (75+ countries delivered) .
Suitability - Who should attend?
This programme will be of benefit if you:
Need to work, manage and/or communicate effectively across cultural and language boundaries in international business
Belong to a multicultural organisation and/or global team involved in multinational projects and programmes
Interact with international employees, colleagues, customers, clients, associates and/or suppliers
Travel overseas on business
Assign or relocate employees abroad, including those accompanied by partners and/or families
Offer foreign individuals (inductees) the opportunity to join your organisation in the UK
Employ more culturally diverse staff
Training Course Content
Part 1: Understanding Cross CultureIntroduction and Personal Objectives
Defining Cultural AwarenessWhat is Cross-Culture? - An interactive discussion
Practical Exercises to experience a cross-cultural business scenarios
Clarifying Attitudes and Values across CulturesComponents of communicating successfully across cultures
Attitudes and Values
Types of Culture
Recognising similarities and differences between your Attitudes and Values, and theirs
Developing Cultural SensitivityIdentifying differences and gaps in Communication Styles
Where might problems arise in business?
Strategies to achieve a productive relationship
Part 2: Living and Working in a specific countryIdentify potential differences in the Business Environment
Anticipate possible Social Interactions as you settle in
Deal with Culture Shock on arriva
Prices on application. Contact us for quote.
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Helping businesses improve performance with proven learning and development solutions. London-based with a global reach. STL seek to provide an unrivalled value and quality service, enabled by our strong working culture. Our 500+ courses deliver learning solutions across leadership and...