- At the end of this 2 day course delegates will have the skills required to start using PowerPivot.
- The course will show delegates how to leverage their existing PivotTable knowledge in Excel with PowerPivot.
- Enable delegates to better understand how PowerPivot might be applied back in their workplace.
What to expect
- 24 months post training support included.
- Tailored and bespoke programme options.
- Our experienced training and logistics team in the last 22 years have assisted 182,128 people.
- Over 13,891 organisations trained.
- We are rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot and 98.9% of our customers recommend us.
- Delivery UK wide and international (75+ countries delivered).
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for any existing Excel user who has to manipulate, analyse and report on massive amounts of data. Types of PowerPivot Course London attendees have varied from business analysts, commercial directors, finance teams, client service/revenue managers to the Office for National Statistics.
Training Course Content
Getting started with PowerPivotStart Excel and launch the PowerPivot window
Navigating the PowerPivot window
Exploring the PowerPivot tab and field list in Excel
Adding data to PowerPivotData sources and types supported in PowerPivot workbooks
Importing data (from pre-prepared file)
Add Data by using Excel Linked Tables
Using Power Query
Preparing data for analysisWorking with Tables and Columns
Filtering and Sorting Data
Creating Relationships Between Tables
Creating and Working with calculations
Data; formatting and layoutCreating, deleting a table
Rename a Table or Column
Set the Data Type of a Column
Hide or Freeze Columns
Undo or Redo an Action
Sorting and filtering data in a table
PowerPivot and relationshipsUnderstanding Relationships
Create a Relationship Between Two Tables
View and Edit Relationships
Calculations in PowerPivotOverview of Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) language
Building Formulas for Calculated Columns and Measures
Understanding the Use of Relationships and Lookups in Formulas
Understanding Aggregations in Formulas
Filtering Data in Formulas
Creating PivotTables, Charts and ReportsCreate a PivotTable or PivotChart Report
Create a Reporting Services Report with PowerPivot Data
Create a Measure in a PivotTable or PivotChart
Create and Change the Field Layout in a PivotTable or PivotChart Report
Delete a PivotTable or PivotChart Report
Filter Data using Slicers
Work with Relationships in PivotTables
Change the Display Language
Overview of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) in PowerPivotRetail sales KPI case study
Sales per hour, average
Wage to sales ratio
Prices on application. Contact us for quote.
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Helping businesses improve performance with proven learning and development solutions. London-based with a global reach. STL seek to provide an unrivalled value and quality service, enabled by our strong working culture. Our 500+ courses deliver learning solutions across leadership and...