Successful Recruitment Interviewing
- Conduct recruitment interviews confidently
- Make effective selection decisions
- Understand the responsibilities of recruiting managers
- Present your organisation and the role positively
- Handle challenging interview situations
What to expect
- 24 months post training support included .
- Tailored and bespoke programme options .
- Our experienced training and logistics team in the last 23 years have assisted 201,571 people .
- Over 13,967 organisations trained .
- We are rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot and 98.8% of our customers recommend us .
- Delivery UK wide and international (75+ countries delivered) .
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is designed for managers and supervisors with responsibility for hiring new talent. It is suitable for anyone looking to understand or review how the recruitment process works.
Training Course Content
PreparationPrepare effective interviews
Working with Job Descriptions and Person Specifications
Equality and Diversity
Organise the interview and its setting
Building RapportConnect with your candidates
Questions and CompetenciesQuestion types
Design and use competency-based questions
Reviewing and Selection
Active listeningBuild strong active listening skills
Understand and interpret body language
Handling challenging situationsInterviewer bias
Unhelpful candidate behaviour
Prices on application. Contact us for quote.
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Helping businesses improve performance with proven learning and development solutions. London-based with a global reach. STL seek to provide an unrivalled value and quality service, enabled by our strong working culture. Our 500+ courses deliver learning solutions across leadership and...