Ethical Hacking: Cyber AnonymityStudy365
Ethical Hacking: Cyber Anonymity
Cyber anonymity refers to the situation where online users conceal their name or use pseudonyms to keep their real identity hidden from the other online users. Cyber anonymity is mainly used by hackers in order to conceal their identity while hacking on the web or networks. These hackers use many tools and techniques to maintain their anonymity while hacking. Cyber anonymity is also used by online users to express their opinions, ideas and support through online platforms such as social media and websites. Cyber anonymity can be used to protect the data of online users from unauthorized access as well.
The importance of cyber security services are increasing gradually in this modern digital world. There are currently over a million Cyber Security job openings globally, and demand is greatly outpacing supply. A career in cyber security is the perfect career option, if you look for progressive opportunities, job security, and a higher pay in a job position. This course in cyber anonymity is for both beginners and IT pros looking to get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security job position. This course will teach you how to maintain network anonymity, about anonymizers, host privacy, and data privacy. You will be trained on using network anonymity tools such as Tor, Tortilla and Proxy Chains through this course as well. By the time you’ve completed this course, you will know all about IP Spoofing, MAC Spoofing, email security, and more.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Who is this course aimed at?
- IT students
- Job seekers
- IT professionals
- Anyone interested in learning cyber anonymity
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Ethical hacking: cyber anonymity certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Training Course Content
- Learn how to maintain network anonymity.
- Understand about anonymizers, host privacy, and data privacy.
- Understand network anonymity by using tools such as Tor, Tortilla and Proxy Chains.
- Understand IP Spoofing, MAC Spoofing, email security, and more.
2: Network Anonymity
3: Host and Data Privacy
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Progression and Career Path
You can use this certificate in Cyber anonymity to supplement your qualifications and to wave your way through to a reputable job position in the IT and cyber security field. You can also use this course to progress further in your career and to demand for job promotions and salary increments from your organization.
- Chief information security officer – £85,497 per annum
- Security engineer – £26,974 per annum
- Security architect, IT – £58,050 per annum
- Security manager – £33,493 per annum
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Ethical Hacking: Cyber Anonymity course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.