Ethical Hacking: Wireless HackingStudy365
Ethical Hacking: Wireless Hacking
Wireless hacking refers to the unauthorized access or usage of a wireless network. A hacker can change the network settings, software and other security components of a network after hacking into a wireless network. Certain networks require the hackers to possess a high level of technological skills, while some other networks require minimal technological skills from the hackers. With the increase in the use of wireless networks in the current world, the usage and unauthorized access to wireless networks has also increased. Therefore, it is important to be well aware of these wireless hacking practices and to take appropriate preventive measures in order to safeguard the network from unauthorized activities.
Cybercrimes cost organizations millions of dollars every year. Therefore, many organizations have started to dedicate their time towards creating a strong cyber security team within their organizations. There are currently over a million Cyber Security job openings globally, and the demand is greatly outpacing supply. You would love a career in cyber security if you look for challenges, progression and a higher salary in your profession. This course is for both beginners and IT pros looking to get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security job position. You will be trained on how to understand security weaknesses and the best practices for recognizing them. You will also learn about topics such as Aircrack, Reaver, Bluetooth, and Ubertooth through this course. By the time you’ve completed this course, you will know all about advanced wireless security, Kismac, Metasploit, and much more.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Learners must be age 16 or over and
- Should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Should have a basic understanding of wireless hacking
Who is this course aimed at?
- It students
- Job seekers
- IT professionals
- Anyone interested in learning about wireless hacking
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded Ethical hacking: Wireless hacking certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Training Course Content
2: Wireless Hacking with Aircrack and Reaver
3: Man-in-the-Middle Attacks with Wi-Fi Pineapple
4: Advanced Wireless Security
5: Bluetooth Low Energy Hacks
7: Software Defined Radio
9: Pwning Over Wireless with Metasploit
- Introduction to wireless hacking, wireless security concepts and architectures and the components used to secure them.
- Understand about security weaknesses and the best practices for recognizing them.
- Learn about Aircrack, Reaver, Bluetooth, and Ubertooth.
- Understand about advanced wireless security, Kismac, Metasploit, and much more.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Progression and Career Path
This course in Ethical hacking: wireless hacking can be used to win a reputable and higher paying job position in the IT and cyber security field. You can also use this course to grasp progressive opportunities such as job promotions and salary increments offered by your employer.
- Technical support manager – £36,313 per annum
- Information Technology (IT) director – £77,460 per annum
- Information Technology (IT) manager – £38,725 per annum
- Information Technology (IT) operations manager – £46,070 per annum
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Ethical Hacking: Wireless Hacking course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.