Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Selling Through DistributorsTACK International
Selling Through Distributors - 2-day Training Course
Selling through distributors has both advantages and challenges. The aim is to have a strategy thatnbsp;generates win/win for both parties. However it is also important to have good relationship management.nbsp;
Selling through a team or an organisation that is out of your total control can lead to challenges, but this course from Tack will help participants learn how to train and motivate their channels that will help achieve outstanding results through setting standards and monitoring performance.
Through a range of case studies, input sessions, skill practice, questionnaires and a unique ‘computer-generated’ simulation exercise, participants will gain a wealth of ideas fornbsp;achieving company targets.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Experienced, newly appointed and potential export/channel managers, as well as more senior sales executives seeking an in-depth appreciation of channel management will benefit from attending.
Training Course Content
- Recruit the right channel partners – identify characteristics of a ‘dream distributor’ to match your own channel portfolio
- Produce and present business plans that win commitment from your channels – target key elements and present them in an acceptable way to your channels
- Effectively monitor your channel partners – understand the importance of Key Performance Indicators in channel management and how to set them so you can monitor activity and targets
- Use the right marketing techniques and able to advise your partners on their marketing
- Be a flexible and effective channel manager – understanding that different channels need different management
- Motivate your distributors and their sales teams for a win/win outcome
- Implement distributor training programmes that ‘stick’
- Apply the principles of Partnership Selling – while training on the job and joint calling
- Act as a business advisor to your partners
The cost of this course is £1099 + VAT per participant.
Provider: TACK International
TACK International: World Class Sales, Leadership, Finance and Personal Development training
TACK International is a global training provider offering both open and in-company made to measure training courses that deliver immediate and lasting results to employees and businesses. Our core areas of expertise include: Sales, Leadership and Management, Finance and Personal...