Microsoft Word Advanced Training
This course has been developed to facilitate the rapid adoption of Microsoft Word's advanced features for experienced WP users. Some topics that were introduced during the introductory course also appear here, and are now covered in greater depth.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
Suitability - Who should attend?
What do I need to know before attending?
- Competence with basic Windows skills.
- Completion of the Microsoft Word Introductory course with subsequent experience of using Word.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Create and manage long documents using advanced features.
- Automate work using simple standard forms, macros and other tools.
- Insert and manage graphic objects and Equations.
- Use the merge facility to create mail shots or labels.
Training Course Content
- Document Management
- Templates & Styles
- Long Document Features
- Creating forms
- Additional Topics