Business & Administration Level 2 Certificate - Free Online Course
Get a Level 2 Certificate in Business Administration - Free! - Course delivered online
This free online course leads to the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration. In addition to helping individuals gain this nationally-recognised qualification at no cost, this course helps prepare its delegates for the workplace.
By studying for this qualification, delegates can:
- Develop your knowledge of a range of business and administration practices
- Achieve a recognised qualification that will enhance your CV
- Improve your performance in the workplace.
- Acquire up-to-date working practices that applies to numerous office and administration roles.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This free online Business and Administration course is designed for individuals who are returning to work, preparing for the workplace, or upskilling in your current role. This versatile qualification will help you to gain essential knowledge in carrying out a range of administrative tasks.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful completion of this Business and Administration online course leads to a NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration., a nationally recognised qualification which is accredited by the awarding body NCFE.
Course Delivery and Assessment
This Business and Administration course is delivered entirely online by vision2learn. Using an innovative web-based learning system, delegates of this free course access all courses material via an internet-connected PC.
All materials for this free course are provided free of charge. Delegates will have all the resources needed to complete the course requirements, including materials to meet assessment requirements and practise activities.
In addition, delegates will receive help and support from an online tutor – who is always just a click away.
Training Course Content
The course includes the following modules relating to office skills and business administration skills:
- Personal responsibilities and working in a business environment (4 credits)
- providing administrative services (4 credits)
- managing information and producing documents (3 credits)
- supporting change in a business environment (1 credit)
- supporting business events (1 credit)
- budgets in a business environment (2 credits).
This online Business and Administration course is absolutely FREE. You are eligible for a free place on this course if:
- you are aged 19+
- Live in England
- you are a EU resident of at least 3 years
- you have access to an internet-connected computer
Note: Places are limited.
Gain recognised qualifications online with vision2learn
Sign up for free online learning with vision2learn! Choose from a range of certified Level 2 qualifications in vocational subjects. If you are aged 19+ and live in England you could be eligible for free study with vision2learn. On top...
Reviews by course attendees
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!