This 2-day Introduction course helps you learn about the tools and features available in Adobe Captivate 2017. We will help you understand how this industry-leading program takes eLearning to a new level. With our help you will create quizzes, add audio and video, apply effects, and publish your projects.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Navigate the Captivate environment
- Work with timelines and images
- Create quizzes with question slides
- Apply transition effects and timing options
- Insert buttons, boxes, and rollover images
- Record and add music and other audio
- Animate slides and add Flash video
- Edit skins and templates
- Publish your projects
- Understand quiz reporting for Learning Management Systems
Our goal is for you to be able to create engaging eLearning projects that are ready to use for the web and on mobile devices.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
XChange Training - high quality specialist training for computer-based creative professionals.
XChange Training - high quality specialist training for computer-based creative professionals. We are an Authorised training centre for Adobe, Quark, Maxon & Enfocus and are the UK's number one destination for creative professionals' training needs. All of our courses are...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!