During this A Level Biology course you will explore biological molecules, genetic information and energy transfers you will go on to understand how this impacts how organisms respond to their environment, genetic populations and the control of gene expressions.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
No prior qualification needed
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of the exam and practical assessments (as administered by AQA), you will have achieved an internationally recognised AQA A Level Biology.
- Understanding of how biological molecules and cells are formed and interact
- Understanding this demanding subject in context
- Applying the scientific methodology in biology
- Developing critical thinking skills
Training Course Content
- Topic 1: Biological molecules
- Topic 2: Cells
- Topic 3: Organisms exchange substances with their environment
- Topic 4: Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms
- Topic 5: Energy transfers in and between organisms
- Topic 6: Organisms respond to changes in their internal and external environments
- Topic 7: Genetic populations, evolution and ecosystems
- Topic 8: The control of gene expressions
All topics 1 – 8 shown above
Biology is an introduction to the way life on our planet works. It’s an essential for those planning to pursue a career in medicine, work with animals or in the marine environment. This qualification opens doors to higher education, and is lasting proof on your CV of this level of intensive learning.
Absorb Online Learning
With Absorb you can learn entirely online. This means you can study on your commute, on your lunch break and even whilst travelling. You can study on any computer or smart device, providing that you have access to the internet....
Find out more about this A-Level Biology course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!