Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
CIPD Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource ManagementAcacia Learning Ltd
CIPD Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management
Take your HR experience to the next level with this flexible certificate course from Acacia Learning. The course will help participants develop their theoretical knowledge of human resource practice, enabling them to pursue HR management roles.
The course will explore critical HR functions and concepts, helping participants develop analytical skills, critical thinking, and strategic HR insights. Completion of this course results in Associate CIPD membership.
This flexible course offers participants four study options:
- Part time evening course (26 evenings, 6-9pm once a week)
- Weekend block course (10 days, delivered over 1-2 day blocks, normally once a month)
- Weekday block course (10 days, delivered over 1-2 day blocks, normally once a month)
- Competency route
Suitability - Who should attend?
This is an intermediate level certificate course in HR Management and is suitable for individuals who want to augment their existing knowledge of HR and move towards managerial roles in HR. It is specifically for professionals who have a good working knowledge of HR, via academic experience or at least a year of experience in the field.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of the course participants will achieve a CIPD Intermediate Certificate in HR Management.
Training Course Content
- Developing Professional Practice (5DVP)
- Business Issues and the Contexts of Human Resources (5CHR)
- Using Information in Human Resources (5UIN)
- Resourcing and Talent Planning (5RST)
- Implementing Coaching and Mentoring (5ICM)
- Managing and Co-ordinating the Human Resources Function (5HRF)
Participants will be assessed via a written assignment at the end of each module.
The cost for this intermediate level course with Acacia Learning is £2940 incl. VAT.
This course fee includes:
- Attendance at all workshops
- Comprehensive course materials for each module
- Core textbook (e-book version) for the course
- 24 hour access to learning materials on-line
- A tutor to advise and guide course participants on each module of the chosen programme.
- Flexibility to study modules at different venues and in different study modes
*CIPD membership is required for course participation and is payable direct to the CIPD. The CIPD will be able to confirm the latest fees for membership. (This cost is not included in the course fee.)
We are a leading provider of professional qualifications in HR, L&D and Accounting, aimed at individuals and organisations. We pride ourselves in offering excellence and innovative study options that allow you to mix and match your study to fit flexibly...
Find out more about this CIPD Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.