Level 3 CIPD Foundation Diploma in L&DAcacia Learning Ltd
CIPD Foundation Diploma in Learning and Development (Level 3)
Gain a solid foundation in learning and development (L&D) with this flexible diploma from Acacia Learning. Participants will acquire a firm practical knowledge of core, in-demand L&D functions and how to carry them out effectively; enabling them to pursue a range of roles in learning and development.
Participants can choose how they wish to study. Options include:
- Part time evening course (17 evenings, 6-9pm once a week)
- Weekend block course (8 days, delivered over 1-2 day blocks)
- Weekday block course (8 days, delivered over 1-2 day blocks)
- Competency route
Completion of this course results in Associate membership with the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Foundation Diploma in Learning and Development is ideal for new and aspiring L&D professionals looking to learn the fundamentals of learning and development.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of the course participants will achieve a CIPD Foundation Diploma in Learning and Development.
Training Course Content
This Foundation Level Diploma course covers basic L&D skills and how to carry out different functions.
- Becoming an Effective Learning & Development Practitioner (3BEP)
- Learning & Development and the Organisation (3LDO)
- Identifying Learning & Development Needs (3LDN)
- Designing Learning & Development Activities (3DES)
- Delivering Learning and Development Activities (3DEL)
- Evaluating Learning and Development Activities (3ELD)
- Using Technology to Facilitate Learning (3TFL)
- Supporting Individual Learning through Coaching and Mentoring (3LCM)
A written assignment will need to completed at the end of each module.
The cost for this diploma with Acacia Learning is £2700 incl. VAT.
This course fee includes:
- Attendance at all workshops
- Comprehensive course materials for each module
- Core textbook (e-book version) for the course
- 24 hour access to learning materials on-line
- A tutor to advise and guide course participants on each module of the chosen programme.
- Flexibility to study modules at different venues and in different study modes
*CIPD membership is required for course participation and is payable direct to the CIPD. The CIPD will be able to confirm the latest fees for membership. (This cost is not included in the course fee.)
Who we are? We are a training company founded on a passion to deliver the highest quality and most flexible learning programmes possible – ones that make a real difference to students and employers alike. Since we started, we have...
Find out more about this Level 3 CIPD Foundation Diploma in L&D course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!