Adobe Illustrator - Introduction - Live Online TrainingArmada
Introduction to Adobe Illustrator - A 2-day Live Online Training course in producing and editing graphics with Illustrator. Our online training lets you join a live training course from your place of work or home.
This two-day Introduction to Adobe Illustrator course aims to provide delegate with fundamental knowledge and skills to successfully use Illustrator's powerful features, including:
- Creating and editing with shapes & layers
- Creating sophisticated artwork and graphics for print, web, interactive, mobile and motion designs.
- Creating logos with special type effects.
- Using the Live Trace and Live Paint tools.
Illustrator training is hands-on and practical. The course also investigates the best ways of integrating Illustrator into workflow.
Our approach to Online training
When you attend our online training, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time.
- See and hear our trainer and other delegates participating in the training.
- Allow our trainer and the other virtual delegates to see and hear you (if you have a webcam, and you’re agreeable).
- Interact by speaking, using chat, or raising your ‘virtual hand’ if you need assistance.
- Share your screen with our trainer to show them what you’re seeing.
Your experience will be as close as is possible to actually being in the classroom…
- The training will follow the same syllabus, and will be hosted by the same Adobe Certified Instructors (ACIs), as our classroom-based courses.
- We’ll post you a training guide, and send you all the information you need to participate in the training. We’ll even post you a headset and microphone if you need one.
- You’ll carry out exercises using the software you’re being trained in, assisted by our trainer. If you don’t have access to the software, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- You'll receive an e-certificate confirming successful completion of an Adobe accredited course. Click here to see a sample of the certificate you receive.
- You’ll be entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
This is an Adobe-accredited Illustrator course, hosted by Adobe Certified Instructors (ACIs) and Adobe Certified Experts (ACEs) in Illustrator.
Self-funders can spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Introduction to Adobe Illustrator training course has been designed for newcomers to Illustrator and novice users with a small amount of experience.
Typical delegates include graphic or web designers, as well as professionals moving into design-focused roles that require the creation of illustrations, advertisements, maps, graphs and other graphics.
Virtual / online delegates will need access to a Windows or Mac computer to use throughout the training.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Adobe Illustrator e-certificate
Upon completion of the course, delegates receive an e-certificate confirming they have attended and successfully completed Introduction to Adobe Illustrator training.
Which versions of Adobe Illustrator are covered?
Training is based primarily on Illustrator 2020. The techniques taught are relevant to all recent releases of Illustrator.
All Illustrator training is suitable for both Windows and Mac users.
Virtual delegates will need access to a Windows or Mac computer to use throughout the training.
Training Course Content
This course typically covers the following topics:
- Drawing basics
- Simple drawing / painting
- Drawing - pen tool
- Fills and textures
- Saving and file formats
- New artboards
- Clipping masks
- Combining shapes
Why choose Armada
Over 96% delegate experience rating on our Autodesk courses
Over 700 delegates attended our AutoCAD courses in 2019
4.9 Star Google Review rating
Course fees are inclusive of all relevant course documentation, including comprehensive courseware, sent out to delegates prior to the course commencing.
Delegates are also entitled to 30 days' after-course support via email.
We can also provide one-to-one training or a 'closed course' for your group. This can be hosted Remotely, or at one of our centres, or your venue anywhere in the UK. These can be tailored to your specific needs, taking into account delegates’ existing knowledge, and the skills gap identified.
Following Introduction to Adobe Illustrator, we also offer Advanced Illustrator (1 day) training.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
We specialise in: CAD design training. Our expert trainers cover the most popular CAD applications including AutoCAD, Revit, Fusion 360, SketchUp, 3ds Max, used across all industries - architecture, engineering, interior design and others. Creative, video and animation training -...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!