Delivering scheduled Remote and in-house Adobe and Autodesk Authorised training courses in Birmingham, Bristol, Reading, Milton Keynes and Sheffield.
Armada has been hosting training courses for professionals for over 15 years. We specialise in:
- CAD design, covering applications including AutoCAD, Revit, Fusion 360, 3ds Max and SketchUp.
- Creative, video and animation training, including Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- e-Learning and web development training, including Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline and WordPress.
- Technical writing – both core writing skills and the most popular applications used by technical writers.
- Writing for business and media/journalism.
- Microsoft Office applications.
- Scheduled (public) courses that teach generic, core skills.
- Remote training, whereby you can participate in a live course remotely.
- On-request courses, i.e. one-to-one training or a ‘closed course’ for your group. These can be tailored to your specific needs, taking into account delegates’ existing knowledge, and the skills gap identified. On-request courses can be hosted at one of our centres, or your venue anywhere in the UK.
Through its range of accredited programmes, Armada is committed to providing:
- Training of the highest quality in delivered by expert trainers;
- Competitive rates;
- A comfortable and professional learning environment conducive to learning.
Armada's approach to remote training
Remote training lets you join a live training course from your place of work or home. You can:
- See and hear our trainer and other delegates participating in the training.
- Allow our trainer and the other delegates to see and hear you (if you have a webcam, and you’re agreeable).
- Interact by speaking, using chat, or raising your ‘virtual hand’ if you need assistance.
- Share your screen with our trainer to show them what you’re seeing.
Your experience will be as close as is possible to actually being in the classroom…
- The training will follow the same syllabus, and will be hosted by the same Certified Instructors (ACIs), as our classroom-based courses.
- We’ll post you a training guide, and send you all the information you need to participate in the training. We’ll even post you a headset and microphone if you need one.
- You’ll carry out exercises using the software you’re being trained in, assisted by our trainer. If you don’t have access to the software, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- You'll receive an e-certificate confirming successful completion of an accredited course, and be entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
When you attend remote training with Armada, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time. This training shouldn’t be confused with libraries of pre-prepared e-learning content, that provides an inferior training experience..
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
This provider has changed its terms and conditions to allow for rebooking/an amended cancellation policy in light of COVID-19
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this provider?
Types of Courses Offered
Their range of courses includes:
- Autodesk-approved modelling & animation courses: AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit, SketchUp, 3ds Max, Fusion 360 training and more.
- Technical authoring & publishing courses: beginner, intermediate & advanced technical writing courses, Adobe-accredited FrameMaker & RoboHelp courses and Madcap Flare training.
- Website Design & E-learning training: Adobe-accredited Dreamweaver, Muse, HTML5, Presenter and Captivate training.
- Print and design training: Adobe-accredited InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop training.
- Video, animation and audio training: Adobe-accredited Premiere Pro, After Effects, Animate and Audition training.
- Business writing and journalism courses.
On-request courses (one-to-one training or a course for your group) can be hosted at one of our centres, or your venue anywhere in the UK.
Over 96% delegate experience rating on our Autodesk courses
Over 700 delegates attended our AutoCAD courses in 2019
4.9 Star Google Review rating
Why choose Armada
- Our trainers are not only Accredited Trainers, they are also experts in their fields
- We have been hosting training courses for over 15 years
- Our training is of the highest standard - we won't accept anything less
- We have 6 training centres across the UK
- We offer both classroom and Live Online courses
Awards & Accreditations
Adobe Authorised Training Centre (AATC)
Autodesk Authorised Training Centre (AATC)
ITSC Accredited Training courses
Average rating 4.8Based on 306 reviews
Zero to AutoCAD in three days
Read what Charlotte, a Training Co-ordinator at Armada has to say about one of our most popular course.
What’s new in AutoCAD 2021?
In this article, we summarise the features and enhancements introduced in the 2021 release.
Why learn Photoshop?
Find out the top five things you’ll learn on our introductory Photoshop course
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!