Delivering Adobe and Autodesk accredited training courses to professionals for over 20 years
We specialise in:
- CAD design training. Our expert trainers cover the most popular CAD applications including AutoCAD, Revit, Fusion 360, SketchUp, 3ds Max, used across all industries - architecture, engineering, interior design and others.
- Creative, video and animation training - Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Technical authoring and business writing.
- A wide range of other courses including e-Learning development, web design, Microsoft Office applications.
- Scheduled (public) courses.
- On-request courses, i.e. one-to-one training or a ‘closed course’ for your group, tailored to your specific needs.
You can choose:
- In-class courses at five UK centres: Birmingham, Bristol, Reading, Milton Keynes and Sheffield.
- Live online training.
Armada is committed to providing:
- Training of the highest quality, delivered by expert trainers.
- Competitive rates.
- A comfortable and professional learning environment conducive to learning.
Flexible payment options:
- Self-funders the option of interest-free staged payments over 12 months.
- We accept purchase orders from UK-registered companies and public sector organisations.
Our approach to online training…
Live online training lets you participate in a real training course from your place of work or home. You can:
- See and hear our trainer and other delegates participating in the training.
- Interact by speaking and using chat.
- Share your screen with our trainer to show them what you’re seeing.
Your experience is as close as is possible to actually being in the classroom…
- The course follows the same syllabus, and it is hosted by the same certified instructors as our classroom-based courses.
- You receive training materials in the post, and an e-certificate confirming successful course completion.
- Your training is hands-on. You’ll practice using the software you’re being trained in, assisted by our trainer. If you don’t have access to the software, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software to download.
- You're entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
When you attend online training with Armada, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Classroom Courses Available
Types of Courses Offered
Their range of courses includes:
- Autodesk-approved modelling & animation courses: AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit, SketchUp, 3ds Max, Fusion 360 training and more.
- Technical authoring & publishing courses: beginner, intermediate & advanced technical writing courses, Adobe-accredited FrameMaker & RoboHelp courses and Madcap Flare training.
- Website Design & E-learning training: Adobe-accredited Dreamweaver, Muse, HTML5, Presenter and Captivate training.
- Print and design training: Adobe-accredited InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop training.
- Video, animation and audio training: Adobe-accredited Premiere Pro, After Effects, Animate and Audition training.
- Business writing and journalism courses.
On-request courses (one-to-one training or a course for your group) can be hosted at one of our centres, or your venue anywhere in the UK.
Over 96% delegate experience rating on our Autodesk courses
Over 700 delegates attended our AutoCAD courses in 2019
4.9 Star Google Review rating
Why choose Armada
- Our trainers are not only Accredited Trainers, they are also experts in their fields
- We have been hosting training courses for over 15 years
- Our training is of the highest standard - we won't accept anything less
- We have 6 training centres across the UK
- We offer both classroom and Live Online courses
Awards & Accreditations
Adobe Authorised Training Centre (AATC)
Autodesk Authorised Training Centre (AATC)
ITSC Accredited Training courses
Average rating 4.8Based on 318 reviews
Zero to AutoCAD in three days
Read what Charlotte, a Training Co-ordinator at Armada has to say about one of our most popular course.
What’s new in AutoCAD 2021?
In this article, we summarise the features and enhancements introduced in the 2021 release.
Why learn Photoshop?
Find out the top five things you’ll learn on our introductory Photoshop course
Classroom Courses Available
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!