Delivering Adobe and Autodesk accredited training courses to professionals for over 20 years
We specialise in:
- CAD design training. Our expert trainers cover the most popular CAD applications including AutoCAD, Revit, Fusion 360, SketchUp, 3ds Max, used across all industries - architecture, engineering, interior design and others.
- Creative, video and animation training - Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Technical authoring and business writing.
- A wide range of other courses including e-Learning development, web design, Microsoft Office applications.
- Scheduled (public) courses.
- On-request courses, i.e. one-to-one training or a ‘closed course’ for your group, tailored to your specific needs.
You can choose:
- In-class courses at five UK centres: Birmingham, Bristol, Reading, Milton Keynes and Sheffield.
- Live online training.
Armada is committed to providing:
- Training of the highest quality, delivered by expert trainers.
- Competitive rates.
- A comfortable and professional learning environment conducive to learning.
Flexible payment options:
- Self-funders the option of interest-free staged payments over 12 months.
- We accept purchase orders from UK-registered companies and public sector organisations.
The Armada approach to live online training...
We do everything possible to make your experience as close as possible to actually being in the classroom…
- Your course is hosted by an Autodesk or Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) with vast experience of using the application professionally.
- You can see and hear our trainer, the other delegates and our trainer’s screen.
- Our trainer and the other delegates can see you (via your webcam) and hear you.
- We’ll post you a printed training guide, and make the course files and resources available for you to download.
- Your training is hands-on: you’ll practice and carry out exercises throughout.
- If you're learning to use an application and don’t have access to the software, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- If you need assistance, you can share your screen with our trainer, and pass control to them.
- You’ll receive an e-certificate confirming successful completion of an accredited course.
- You’re entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
When you attend online training with Armada, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Types of Courses Offered
Their range of courses includes:
- Autodesk-approved modelling & animation courses: AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit, SketchUp, 3ds Max, Fusion 360 training and more.
- Technical authoring & publishing courses: beginner, intermediate & advanced technical writing courses, Adobe-accredited FrameMaker & RoboHelp courses and Madcap Flare training.
- Website Design & E-learning training: Adobe-accredited Dreamweaver, Muse, HTML5, Presenter and Captivate training.
- Print and design training: Adobe-accredited InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop training.
- Video, animation and audio training: Adobe-accredited Premiere Pro, After Effects, Animate and Audition training.
- Business writing and journalism courses.
On-request courses (one-to-one training or a course for your group) can be hosted at one of our centres, or your venue anywhere in the UK.
4.9 stars Google Review rating
Over 96% delegate experience rating on our Autodesk courses in 2021
5 locations across UK and live online courses
Why choose Armada
Armada has been hosting professional training courses for over 15years. As a long-standing Autodesk and Adobe accredited training provider, we only employ trainers who are absolute experts in their fields. Armada offers both a training guarantee and a price guarantee, so you can be assured of the highest possible training at very competitive rates.
Awards & Accreditations
Adobe Authorised Training Centre (AATC)
Autodesk Authorised Training Centre (AATC)
ITSC Accredited Training courses
Average rating 4.8Based on 459 reviews.
Zero to AutoCAD in three days
Read what Charlotte, a Training Co-ordinator at Armada has to say about one of our most popular course.
What’s new in AutoCAD 2021?
In this article, we summarise the features and enhancements introduced in the 2021 release.
Why learn Photoshop?
Find out the top five things you’ll learn on our introductory Photoshop course