Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Armada: delivering scheduled and in-house Adobe and Autodesk Authorised training courses in Birmingham, Bristol, Reading, Milton Keynes and Sheffield.
Armada is an Autodesk Training Centre (ATC) and Adobe Authorised Training Centre (AATC) with 10 years of experience providing specialist training courses for professional staff, including:
- Users of the Adobe Creative Suite, Technical Communication Suite, Web Development and E-learning products;
- Users of AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp and other CAD design products;
- Technical authors and writers.
Through its range of accredited programmes, Armada is committed to providing:
- Training of the highest quality in delivered by expert trainers;
- Competitive rates;
- A comfortable and professional learning environment conducive to learning.
Their range of courses includes:
- Autodesk-approved modelling & animation courses: AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit, SketchUp, 3ds Max, Fusion 360 training and more.
- Technical authoring & publishing courses: beginner, intermediate & advanced technical writing courses, Adobe-accredited FrameMaker & RoboHelp courses and Madcap Flare training.
- Website Design & E-learning training: Adobe-accredited Dreamweaver, Muse, HTML5, Presenter and Captivate training.
- Print and design training: Adobe-accredited InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop training.
- Video, animation and audio training: Adobe-accredited Premiere Pro, After Effects, Animate and Audition training.
- Business writing and journalism courses.
On-request courses (one-to-one training or a course for your group) can be hosted at one of our centres, or your venue anywhere in the UK.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!