Delivering scheduled Remote and in-house Adobe and Autodesk Authorised training courses in Birmingham, Bristol, Reading, Milton Keynes and Sheffield.
Armada is an Autodesk Training Centre (ATC) and Adobe Authorised Training Centre (AATC) with 10 years of experience providing specialist training courses for professional staff, including:
- Users of the Adobe Creative Suite, Technical Communication Suite, Web Development and E-learning products;
- Users of AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp and other CAD design products;
- Technical authors and writers.
Through its range of accredited programmes, Armada is committed to providing:
- Training of the highest quality in delivered by expert trainers;
- Competitive rates;
- A comfortable and professional learning environment conducive to learning.
Our approach to remote training
Remote training lets you join a live training course from your place of work or home. You can:
- See and hear our trainer and other delegates participating in the training.
- Allow our trainer and the other delegates to see and hear you (if you have a webcam, and you’re agreeable).
- Interact by speaking, using chat, or raising your ‘virtual hand’ if you need assistance.
- Share your screen with our trainer to show them what you’re seeing.
Your experience will be as close as is possible to actually being in the classroom…
- The training will follow the same syllabus, and will be hosted by the same Certified Instructors (ACIs), as our classroom-based courses.
- We’ll post you a training guide, and send you all the information you need to participate in the training. We’ll even post you a headset and microphone if you need one.
- You’ll carry out exercises using the software you’re being trained in, assisted by our trainer. If you don’t have access to the software, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- You'll receive an e-certificate confirming successful completion of an accredited course, and be entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
When you attend our remote training, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time. This training shouldn’t be confused with libraries of pre-prepared e-learning content, that provides an inferior training experience.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this provider?
Types of Courses Offered
Their range of courses includes:
- Autodesk-approved modelling & animation courses: AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit, SketchUp, 3ds Max, Fusion 360 training and more.
- Technical authoring & publishing courses: beginner, intermediate & advanced technical writing courses, Adobe-accredited FrameMaker & RoboHelp courses and Madcap Flare training.
- Website Design & E-learning training: Adobe-accredited Dreamweaver, Muse, HTML5, Presenter and Captivate training.
- Print and design training: Adobe-accredited InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop training.
- Video, animation and audio training: Adobe-accredited Premiere Pro, After Effects, Animate and Audition training.
- Business writing and journalism courses.
On-request courses (one-to-one training or a course for your group) can be hosted at one of our centres, or your venue anywhere in the UK.
Average rating 4.7Based on 254 reviews
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!