Adobe InDesign - Introduction - Live Online TrainingArmada
Adobe InDesign - Introduction - Live Online Training
All available course dates
Introduction to Adobe InDesign - 2-day live online InDesign training course for beginners.
Our Online training lets you join a live InDesign training course from your place of work or home.
This 2-day Introduction to Adobe InDesign course provides delegates with the essential knowledge required to understand and use the powerful capabilities of InDesign.
The course provides a solid grounding in page layout skills, teaching delegates how to make effective, confident use the key features of InDesign, in order to produce professional-standard pages quickly. The mode of delivery combines lecture, demonstration and hands-on InDesign practice.
Our approach to online training
You participate in the same InDesign course as in-class delegates, and we do everything possible to make your experience as close as possible to actually being in the classroom…
- Your course is Adobe-accredited, hosted by an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) with vast experience of using InDesign professionally.
- You can see and hear our trainer, the other delegates and our trainer’s screen.
- Our trainer and the other delegates can see you (via your webcam) and hear you.
- We’ll post you a printed training guide, and make the course files and resources available for you to download.
- Your training is hands-on: you’ll practice and carry out exercises throughout.
- If you don’t have access to InDesign, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- If you need assistance, you can share your screen with our trainer, and pass control to them.
- Should you want to send a private message to your trainer, you can do so using chat.
- You’ll receive an e-certificate confirming successful completion of an Adobe-accredited course.
- You’re entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
Armada is an Adobe Authorised Training Centre (AATC), run by Adobe Certified Instructors (ACIs) and Adobe Certified Experts (ACEs) in InDesign.
Self-funders can spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Introduction to Adobe InDesign training is suitable for newcomers to InDesign and novice users with a small amount of InDesign experience.
No previous InDesign knowledge is necessary, and the course suits Windows and Mac users alike.
Virtual / online delegates will need access to either a Windows or Mac computer to use throughout the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Adobe InDesign e-Certificate
Upon completion of the course, delegates receive an e-certificate confirming they have attended and successfully completed Introduction to Adobe InDesign training.
Which version of Adobe InDesign is covered?
Training is based primarily on InDesign 2021. The techniques taught are relevant to all recent releases of InDesign.
Training Course Content
Our Adobe InDesign course is usually structured as follows:
- The work area
- Setting up new documents
- Shapes and frames
- Textual content
- Working with styles
- Working with images
- Special effects
- Object libraries
- Preflighting, packaging and output
Why choose Armada
4.9 stars Google Review rating
Over 96% delegate experience rating on our Autodesk courses in 2021
5 locations across UK and live online courses
Course fees are inclusive of all relevant course documentation, including comprehensive courseware, sent out to delegates prior to the course commencing. Delegates are also entitled to 30 days' after-course support via email.
We can also provide one-to-one InDesign training or a 'closed course' for your group. This can be held remotely, or at one of our centres, or your venue anywhere in the UK. These can be tailored to your specific needs, taking into account delegates’ existing knowledge, and the skills gap identified.
Following Introduction to Adobe InDesign training, we also offer an Advanced InDesign (1 day) course.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
We specialise in: CAD design training. Our expert trainers cover the most popular CAD applications including AutoCAD, Revit, Fusion 360, SketchUp, 3ds Max, used across all industries - architecture, engineering, interior design and others. Creative, video and animation training -...
Average rating 4.9Based on 13 reviews.