Adobe InDesign - Introduction - Live Online TrainingArmada
Introduction to Adobe InDesign - 2-day Live Online Training course for beginners. Our Online training lets you join a live training course from your place of work or home.
This 2-day Introduction to Adobe InDesign course provides delegates with the essential knowledge required to understand and use the powerful capabilities of InDesign.
The course provides a solid grounding in page layout skills, teaching delegates how to make effective, confident use of the software's key features in order to produce professional-standard pages quickly. The mode of delivery combines lecture, demonstration and hands-on practice.
Our approach to online training
When you attend our Live Online Training, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time.
- See and hear our trainer and other virtual delegates participating in the training.
- Allow our trainer and the other virtual delegates to see and hear you (if you have a webcam, and you’re agreeable).
- Interact by speaking, using chat, or raising your ‘virtual hand’ if you need assistance.
- Share your screen with our trainer to show them what you’re seeing.
Your experience will be as close as is possible to actually being in the classroom…
- The training will follow the same syllabus, and will be hosted by the same Adobe Certified Instructors, as our classroom-based courses.
- We’ll post you a training guide, and send you all the information you need to participate in the training. We’ll even post you a headset and microphone if you need one.
- You’ll carry out exercises using the software you’re being trained in, assisted by our trainer. If you don’t have access to the software, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- You'll receive an e-certificate confirming successful completion of an Adobe accredited course. Click here to see a sample of the certificate you receive.
- You’ll be entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
Armada is an Adobe Authorised Training Centre (AATC), run by Adobe Certified Instructors (ACIs) and Adobe Certified Experts (ACEs) in InDesign.
Self-funders can spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free.
This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
This provider has changed its terms and conditions to allow for rebooking/an amended cancellation policy in light of COVID-19
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Which version of Adobe InDesign is covered?
Training is based primarily on InDesign 2020. The techniques taught are relevant to all recent releases of InDesign.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Introduction to Adobe InDesign training is suitable for newcomers to InDesign and novice users with a small amount of InDesign experience.
No previous InDesign knowledge is necessary, and the course suits Windows and Mac users alike.
Virtual / online delegates will need access to either a Windows or Mac computer to use throughout the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Adobe InDesign e-Certificate
Upon completion of the course, delegates receive an e-certificate confirming they have attended and successfully completed Introduction to Adobe InDesign training.
Training Course Content
This course is usually structured as follows:
- The work area
- Setting up new documents
- Shapes and frames
- Textual content
- Working with styles
- Working with images
- Special effects
- Object libraries
- Preflighting, packaging and output
Why choose Armada
Over 96% delegate experience rating on our Autodesk courses
Over 700 delegates attended our AutoCAD courses in 2019
4.9 Star Google Review rating
Course fees are inclusive of all relevant course documentation, including comprehensive courseware, sent out to delegates prior to the course commencing. Delegates are also entitled to 30 days' after-course support via email.
We can also provide one-to-one training or a 'closed course' for your group. This can be held remotely, or at one of our centres, or your venue anywhere in the UK. These can be tailored to your specific needs, taking into account delegates’ existing knowledge, and the skills gap identified.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Following Introduction to Adobe InDesign training, we also offer an Advanced InDesign (1 day) course.
This follow on course is £175 + VAT.
Armada has been hosting training courses for professionals for over 15 years. We specialise in: CAD design, covering applications including AutoCAD, Revit, Fusion 360, 3ds Max and SketchUp. Creative, video and animation training, including Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects...
Average rating 4.8Based on 5 reviews
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!