Fusion 360 Essentials - Live Online TrainingArmada
Fusion 360 Essentials - Live Online Training
All available course dates
Autodesk Fusion 360 Essentials - live online training.
A 3-day live online, Autodesk-accredited introductory course. Our online training lets you join a live training course from your place of work or home.
This 3-day Autodesk Fusion 360 Essentials course aims to provide new users of Fusion 360 with the essential knowledge required to design 3D parametric parts and assemblies.
This training consists of lectures, demonstrations and hands-on practice to give delegates a comprehensive understanding of the principles behind parametric design, as well as the skills to use Fusion 360 to create and amend production-ready parts and assemblies.
Our approach to live online training
When you attend live online Training with Armada, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time. We endeavor to make your experience as close as is possible to actually being in the classroom…
- You can see, hear and speak to our trainer and other online delegates participating in the training.
- You'll be able to share your screen with our trainer to show them what you’re seeing.
- The training will follow the same syllabus, and will be hosted by the same Autodesk Certified Instructors (ACIs), as our classroom-based courses.
- We’ll post you a training guide, and send you all the information you need to participate in the training.
- You’ll carry out exercises using Fusion 360, assisted by our trainer, for the duration.
- If you don’t have access to Fusion 360, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- You'll receive an e-certificate from Autodesk confirming successful completion of an accredited course, and be entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
This is an Autodesk-authorised course, run by an Autodesk Certified Instructor (ACI)
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Autodesk Fusion 360 Essentials training course in an ideal choice for beginners and new users of Autodesk Fusion 360 as well as those with a small amount of experience using the software.
Online delegates should have a working knowledge of Windows®. They should have access to a computer to use throughout the training, along with Fusion 360. Armada can provide details of trial software to download prior to the course commencing.
Experience using a CAD application, such as AutoCAD, is beneficial but not essential. No 3D modelling knowledge is required.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Armada is an Autodesk authorised Training Centre (ATC), and the Fusion 360 Essentials course is accredited by Autodesk. Delegates receive an industry recognised e-certificate from Autodesk to confirm they have attended and successfully completed an accredited Fusion 360 training course.
Training is based on the latest version of Fusion 360, running on Windows or Mac.
Training Course Content
This course typically covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Fusion 360
- Getting Started
- Design navigation and display
- Manging your designs and project data
- Creating the first feature with quick shapes
- Design units and origin
- Quick shape creations
- Introduction to sketching
- Sketch Entities
- Additional entity types
- Editing tools
- Additional dimension tools
- Sketched secondary geatures
- Using existing gemoetry to project new geometry
- The different modelling options available
- Solid modelling
- Parametric modelling
- Part libraries and content
- Feature duplication tools
- Pick and place features
- Construction features
- Equations and parameters
- Additional features
- Creating assemblies
- Approach 1: Traditional distributed design
- Approach 2: Top-down (multi-body)
- Creating 2D drawings from a model or animation
- Add dimensions, balloons and annotations
- Creating a Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Importing CAD data
- Importing other file types - documents, images, specifications
Why choose Armada
4.9 stars Google Review rating
Over 96% delegate experience rating on our Autodesk courses in 2021
5 locations across UK and live online courses
Course fees are inclusive of a comprehensive training guide, and all other course materials.
Discounts available for multiple bookings.
Delegates are also entitled to 30 days' after-course support via email.
Armada can also provide on-request Fusion 360 training, either one-to-one or exclusively for your group. This can be hosted Remotely, or at the Armada training centres in Bromsgrove (near Birmingham), Bristol, Cardiff, Milton Keynes, Reading, Sheffield, or your venue anywhere in the UK
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
We specialise in: CAD design training. Our expert trainers cover the most popular CAD applications including AutoCAD, Revit, Fusion 360, SketchUp, 3ds Max, used across all industries - architecture, engineering, interior design and others. Creative, video and animation training -...
Average rating 5Based on 21 reviews.