Adobe After Effects - Introduction - Live Online TrainingArmada
Adobe After Effects - Introduction - Live Online Training
All available course dates
Introduction to Adobe After Effects - A 2-day motion graphics training course for beginners.
Live Online Training lets you join a live training course from your place of work or home.
This two-day Introduction to Adobe After Effects course is designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive knowledge of the techniques and tools needed to carry out common motion graphics, video compositing and visual effects tasks in After Effects.
Also introduced are some of the more advanced features available in After Effects, including keying, tracking, 3D space and shape layers.
Fully accredited by Adobe, the programme is delivered via a combination of lecture, demonstration and hands-on practice by a tutor who is both an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) and an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in After Effects.
Our approach to online training
You participate in the same After Effects course as in-class delegates, and we do everything possible to make your experience as close as possible to actually being in the classroom…
- Your course is Adobe-accredited, hosted by an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) with vast experience of using After Effects professionally.
- You can see and hear our trainer, the other delegates and our trainer’s screen.
- Our trainer and the other delegates can see you (via your webcam) and hear you.
- We’ll post you a printed training guide, and make the course files and resources available for you to download.
- Your training is hands-on: you’ll practice and carry out exercises throughout.
- If you're learning to use an application and don’t have access to the software, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- If you need assistance, you can share your screen with our trainer, and pass control to them.
- Should you want to send a private message to your trainer, you can do so using chat.
- You’ll receive an e-certificate confirming successful completion of an Adobe-accredited course.
- You’re entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
Self-funders can spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Introduction to Adobe After Effects course is ideal for newcomers to After Effects, and those with limited After Effects experience.
No prior After Effects knowledge is required.
Delegates will be required to have access to a computer to use during the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of the course, delegates receive an e-certificate confirming they have attended and successfully completed Introduction to Adobe After Effects training.
Training Course Content
Our After Effects course is generally structured as follows:
Welcome to After Effects
- What is After Effects?
- Project structure
- Interface and palettes
- Essential techniques
- Your first After Effects project
- Keyframes - temporal and spatial
- Motion paths
- Easy ease
- Anchor point essentials
- Motion Sketch
- Orientating and motion blur
- Roving and hold
- Separate dimensions
- Move, trim and slip
- Split and sequence
- Looping footage
- Image sequences
- Frame rate and time stretch
- Blending modes, effects and solids
- 3D layers
- Finding and applying effects
- Effects animation and animation presets
- Adjustment layers
- Colour correction and grading
- Masks, mask animation, the pen tool
Working with Transparency
- Track mattes and stencils
- Green screen removal
- First vertex and path effects
- Multiple masks and opacity
Type and Type Animation
- Working with type
- Text on a path
- Basic text animation
- Text animation presets
- Layer styles
Parenting and Nesting
- Introducing parenting
- Nesting, pre-composing
- Render order
- Essential expressions and time remapping
- Connecting with expressions
- Render settings and the render queue
- Export options
- Dynamic link
Why choose Armada
4.9 stars Google Review rating
Over 96% delegate experience rating on our Autodesk courses in 2021
5 locations across UK and live online courses
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
We specialise in: CAD design training. Our expert trainers cover the most popular CAD applications including AutoCAD, Revit, Fusion 360, SketchUp, 3ds Max, used across all industries - architecture, engineering, interior design and others. Creative, video and animation training -...
Average rating 5Based on 7 reviews.