Adobe After Effects - Introduction - Live Online TrainingArmada
Introduction to Adobe After Effects - A 2-day motion graphics training course for beginners. Live Online Training lets you join a live training course from your place of work or home.
This two-day Introduction to Adobe After Effects course is designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive knowledge of the techniques and tools needed to carry out common motion graphics, video compositing and visual effects tasks in After Effects.
Also introduced are some of the more advanced features available, including keying, tracking, 3D space and shape layers.
Fully accredited by Adobe, the programme is delivered via a combination of lecture, demonstration and hands-on practice by a tutor who is both an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) and an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in After Effects.
Our approach to online training
When you attend our Live Online Training, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time.
- See and hear our trainer and other delegates participating in the training.
- Allow our trainer and the other virtual delegates to see and hear you (if you have a webcam, and you’re agreeable).
- Interact by speaking, using chat, or raising your ‘virtual hand’ if you need assistance.
- Share your screen with our trainer to show them what you’re seeing.
Your experience will be as close as is possible to actually being in the classroom…
- The training will follow the same syllabus, and will be hosted by the same Adobe Certified Instructors, as our classroom-based courses.
- We’ll post you a training guide, and send you all the information you need to participate in the training. We’ll even post you a headset and microphone if you need one.
- You’ll carry out exercises using the software you’re being trained in, assisted by our trainer. If you don’t have access to the software, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- You'll receive an e-certificate confirming successful completion of an Adobe accredited course.
- You’ll be entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
Self-funders can spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free.
This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
This provider has changed its terms and conditions to allow for rebooking/an amended cancellation policy in light of COVID-19
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Introduction to Adobe After Effects course is ideal for newcomers to After Effects, and those with limited After Effects experience.
No prior After Effects knowledge is required.
Delegates will be required to have access to a computer to use during the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of the course, delegates receive an e-certificate confirming they have attended and successfully completed Introduction to Adobe After Effects training.
Training Course Content
The course is generally structured as follows:
Welcome to After Effects
- What is After Effects?
- Project structure
- Interface and palettes
- Essential techniques
- Your first After Effects project
- Keyframes - temporal and spatial
- Motion paths
- Easy ease
- Anchor point essentials
- Motion Sketch
- Orientating and motion blur
- Roving and hold
- Separate dimensions
- Move, trim and slip
- Split and sequence
- Looping footage
- Image sequences
- Frame rate and time stretch
- Blending modes, effects and solids
- 3D layers
- Finding and applying effects
- Effects animation and animation presets
- Adjustment layers
- Colour correction and grading
- Masks, mask animation, the pen tool
Working with Transparency
- Track mattes and stencils
- Green screen removal
- First vertex and path effects
- Multiple masks and opacity
Type and Type Animation
- Working with type
- Text on a path
- Basic text animation
- Text animation presets
- Layer styles
Parenting and Nesting
- Introducing parenting
- Nesting, pre-composing
- Render order
- Essential expressions and time remapping
- Connecting with expressions
- Render settings and the render queue
- Export options
- Dynamic link
Why choose Armada
Over 96% delegate experience rating on our Autodesk courses
Over 700 delegates attended our AutoCAD courses in 2019
4.9 Star Google Review rating
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Armada has been hosting training courses for professionals for over 15 years. We specialise in: CAD design, covering applications including AutoCAD, Revit, Fusion 360, 3ds Max and SketchUp. Creative, video and animation training, including Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!