Agile PM Foundation e-learning with Accredited Exam
Agile’s influence on the project management industry continues to rise at pace. More organizations and project professionals than ever are embracing agile tools and frameworks as they aim to increase the success of – and return on investment from – projects and other change initiatives. Key benefits often attributed to agile include improved revenue and speed to market, developing the right product/ solution (through iterative development and incremental delivery) and increased collaboration and customer satisfaction. Based on the Agile Business Consortium’s Agile Project Framework, AgilePM guidance offers a practical, scalable and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast-pace, change and empowerment provided by agile.
Our AgilePM® is the leading accredited e-Learning for Agile Project Management. It aims to provide you with a straightforward (self-paced) route to becoming an AgilePM® certified registered practitioner.
Our accredited training and certification will help individuals to:
- Deliver quicker, cost-effective and low risk change by embracing a tried and tested agile approach to project management.
- Understand the background of agile in project management and the differences compared to traditional / alternative approaches.
- Adopt the core principles, concepts and processes required for successful agile projects.
- Apply the AgilePM approach to projects and embrace an evolutionary development approach for more effective solutions.
- Boost communication and stakeholder engagement skills critical for successful projects.
- Understand the different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects.
- Become an informed member of a project team using AgilePM practices.
Suitability - Who should attend?
AgilePM certification is aimed at project professionals and team members wishing to adopt a flexible, collaborative approach to project management, whilst improving standards, quality and pace of delivery including:
- Practicing and aspiring project managers (junior / regular / senior)
- Project Support (e.g. team members, developers)
- Scrum Master
- Risk Manager
- Quality Manager
- IT Project Manager
- Particularly well suited to volatile and innovative projects, where scope is more likely to change (i.e. software development)
The course has no pre-requisite knowledge required.
This software has been made available over your network connection via your web browser. Your system should have the following minimum specification:
- Windows7®, Vista® or XP®, MAC OSX or Linux Ubuntu
- Broadband-grade connection (=>0.75MB/sec)
- Web Browser IE7+, Firefox
- Ipad3 / android Tablet with 1GB internal Ram
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Foundation Level - AgilePM Certification Awarded by APM Group Limited
- Our accredited e-learning can also be used to support your claim for up to 25 Category-C PDUs for the PMI's Continuing Certification Requirements Scheme (CCRS)
Learning Outcomes - Foundation:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile.
- The lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations.
- The products produced during an Agile project and their purpose.
- The techniques used and their benefits and limitations.
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
Training Course Content
The course has been re-structured to cover the Agile Foundation & Practitioner syllabus, including the following topics:
- 10 modules with associated interactive lessons
- Innovative videos for each lesson
- Notes to support each lesson and references to the AgilePM® Handbook/Manual
- Module level foundation and practitioner tests directly aligned to the AgilePM® syllabus
- AgilePM™ Foundation and Practitioner exam simulations with feedback. Online support forums and chat (online)
- Interactive exercises to consolidate the learning
- Extensive Exam Approaches module to support the "Objective Testing" Practitioner exam
- Progress reporting facility
Established in 1994, Balance Global was one of the first 3 training companies to be approved in the UK by the UK Cabinet Office to deliver PRINCE2® Accredited Courses. We have since broadened our portfolio to include MSP® (Managing Successful...
Average rating 4.6Based on 5 reviews.
Find out more about this Agile PM Foundation e-learning with Accredited Exam course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!