Revit for Building Design Essentials CourseBenchmarq Training
Revit for Building Design Essentials Course - Autodesk Authorised Training and Certification Centre
This two-day introduction course takes you through the fundamentals of Revit, specifically for building design, covering Building Information Modelling (BIM) and 3D modelling elements.
We are an Autodesk Authorised Training and Certification Centre. Our trainers are Autodesk Certified Instructors and Professionals.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Navigate through the Revit LT user interface
- Model architectural elements including walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, stairs and columns
- Annotate plans, elevations and sections
- Place loadable components
- Understand Revit families
- Present your models in a visually impressive way
Why Choose Benchmarq Training?
- Affordable courses with option for individuals to pay by instalments
- Modern training centres with excellent transport links
- Certified Instructors and Autodesk Professionals
- Every course is designed and taught by industry experts
- Industry recognised certification
- Superb customer service and support
- Lunch and refreshments provided throughout course
Public training course not for you? Many of our clients have particular training requirements that go beyond what we cover on our public training courses. But the good news is we can run tailored deep dive sessions focused around your workflow and specific areas that you want to learn more about. Bespoke courses can be run at either our training suite or at your premises, attendees can either use their own computers or we have a mobile training suite and can tutor up to 6 delegates per session.
If you're interested in booking a public or bespoke training course then please do get in touch for more information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is ideal for beginners to Revit or for those who haven't used the software for a while.
No previous Revit experience is necessary. A general working knowledge of Microsoft Windows is required.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Autodesk Attendance Certificate, awarded by Autodesk and Prodigy Learning.
Training Course Content
For a bespoke course the agenda can be adjusted to suit your requirements.
1. Revit Overview and Essential Terminology
2. Revit Interface Elements
3. Revit Project Workflow Overview
4. Architectural Modelling (Walls, Floors, Roofs, Ceilings, Columns)
5. Placing Loadable Components (Doors, Windows, Furniture, etc.)
6. Annotating Plans, Elevations and Sections
7. Introduction to Families
8. Basic Stair, Ramp and Railing Design
9. Presentation and Visualisation
10. Complex Walls and In-Place Wall Modelling
11. Rooms and Areas
12. Schedules and Tags
14. Revision tracking
Each topic is covered using practical examples that allows enough time to practice and feel confident in the software, enabling you to fully understand tasks and workflows.
With over 10 years experience, Benchmarq Training has gained a reputation for offering the highest quality, certified training courses for both organisations and individuals. Working with a broad range of large and small organisations, Benchmarq assists hundreds of students every...
Find out more about this Revit for Building Design Essentials Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!