Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
2-day Open Course or In-house Training
This intensive two-day course shows you how to work most effectively with your manager and their support team, by showing you how to become proactive in dealing with problems before they escalate and how to cover key administration tasks without having to be asked.
The course will cover professional behaviour in various scenarios, showing you how to communicate impeccably at all levels. The programme also looks at effective project management and provides you with upwards persuasion skills and time management tools and techniques. This is a one stop shop designed to give you the skills needed to deliver top level assistance to executive manager.
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge, skills and confidence to:
- Continuously improve your key PA skills
- Be proactive and effective in your EA role
- Use established tools to develop communication with your team
- Improve the impression you create professionally
- Plan, implement and deliver projects
- Organise your time and reduce time wasters
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is aimed at PAs and EAs looking to improve or consolidate their skills.
Training Course Content
This 2-day Executive Assistant training programme covers the following key administration skills:
- What is the role of a PA, how does it differ from other secretarial roles
- Understanding the manager’s role
- Behaviour, Assertiveness and confidence
- Questioning and Listening skills
- Using the Project Management Cycle
- Time Management
In House Training
For groups of 3 or more participants, Best Foot Forward Training can offer a cost-effective in house training solution, and deliver it anywhere in the UK.
The price of this course is £1,595 +VAT*
*Additional fees may apply to organisations located outside London.
Best Foot Forward Training - Personal Effectiveness, Communication, Management and PA/Administrator Courses.
Best Foot Forward Training Ltd specialise in personal development, management skills and business administration training and courses for individuals and organisations across all industry sectors. While founded quite recently in 2010 the trainers involved have a wealth of knowledge and experience....