Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental ManagementBritish Safety Council
The IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management is for those starting a career in environmental management who want a solid foundation in environmental and sustainability expertise to build upon. The wide coverage of environmental, sustainability and governance principles ensures that students understand and appreciate the breadth of the sustainability agenda. The focus on management tools and techniques equips learners with the practical skills required by employers and boosts their career prospects.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management is for those starting a career in environmental management. The focus on management tools and techniques equips learners with the practical skills required by employers boosting their career prospects.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management
Training Course Content
Upon completion of the qualification, learners will be able to:
- Outline the implications of global trends for the environment, society, the economy and organisations
- Outline sustainable business/governance principles and their relationship with organisations,products and services
- Outline environmental principles and their relationship with organisations, products and services
- Outline major policy and legislation and their implications for organisations, products and services
- Outline major tools, techniques, systems and practices used to improve sustainability performance
- Outline the role of innovation and other leading practices in developing sustainable products and services and providing sustainable solutions
- Collect data, perform analysis and evaluate information
- Research and plan ways in which to provide sustainable solutions
- Deliver effective communication and record feedback
- Engage with stakeholders
- Outline tools and techniques that identify opportunities and risks
- Identify and propose ways to improve performance
- Support change and transformation to improve sustainability.
The 1-hour open-book multiple-choice examination is undertaken online (at home or in the workplace) within 28 days of the end of the course.
£995 + VAT
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Watch this video to find out how the health & safety training courses offered by the British Safety Council will help you and your company make your workplace safer.
British Safety Council - health and safety courses and qualifications to achieve your health and safety business goals.
The British Safety Council has been working since the 1950s in the pursuit of one fundamental goal: to make the British workplace safer. As a charitable organisation that operates exclusively for the public benefit, their activities are based on the...
Find out more about this IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.