Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
PgD in Health and Social Care Management is for experienced managers and leaders working in the sector of health or social care within the public, private and volunteer, or independent sectors in the UK and abroad. It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals, services users and policymakers in the United Kingdom today. It will create knowledge and skills in individuals so that they can work as an effective manager or leader in the hospital or health / social care organisation. It combines both theoretical and practical knowledge in health and social care.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is useful for individuals from all over the world who are already on job for personal and professional development or re-entering employment after a period of absence in the health management, health or social care and for those who are seeking a career change in the health or social care sector. Most individuals in this course are working professionally in managerial positions. This course is extremely suitable for senior managers and leaders in the same sector.
Training Course Content
- Module 1: Managing Service Delivery in Health and Social Care
- Module 2: Managing Finance in Health and Social Care
- Module 3: Managing Enterprise in Health and Social Care
- Module 4: Strategic Marketing for Health and Social Care
- Module 5: The Economics of Health Care
- Module 6: Strategic Management and Change
- Module 7: Research Methods for Managers
- Module 8: Managing Quality through Human Resource Management
- Module 9: Strategic Project Management for Managers