Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Introduction to Programme Management - 1 Day In-House Course
This 1-day course teaches you how to define scope, establish key roles, maintain control and identify best practice for future initiatives. The outcome is stronger people and a stronger organisation.
We’ll use real-life examples from your business so you’re solving genuine problems as you learn. This leading, best-practice approach is perfect for those new to programme management or wanting to contribute to a wider programme.
Suitability - Who should attend?
What the course covers
- The relationship between programmes and projects
- Core concepts and principles of programme management
- Setting up and defining a programme
- Establishing the programme organisation and key roles
- Managing the tranches of a programme
- Reporting and control within a programme
- Delivering capability and end of tranche reviews
- Closing a programme
- Programme review
We specialise in professional development fine-tuned to the real-life issues facing each client. The outcome is stronger people and stronger organisations. We offer training and coaching in change management, project management and people skills enabling you and your organisation to manage...