How to Build a Consulting Business:
Today’s business environment isn’t focused on 9-to-5, lifelong, static positions like it was decades ago. Our world is constantly shifting and evolving, meaning that businesses (and workers) must evolve with it. As a result of this shift, consultants have more opportunities than ever before. This eLearning course will show you how to build a business as a consultant.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define the term “consultants” and explain their role in today’s business world
- Identify consulting opportunities
- Create a business strategy that includes a business plan, budget, marketing plan, fee structure, and resources
- Use social media and networking skills to grow your consulting business
- Protect your work with contracts
- Identify ways to stay on top of trends and changes
What Topics are Covered?
- What It’s All About
- Business Building Blocks
- Crunching the Numbers
- Planning Your Business
- Test Driving
- Creating a Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Getting the Work Done
All courses are also available virtual. Contact us for more information.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of the course you can download a course completion certificate.
We are an accredited CPD provider.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...
Find out more about this How to Build a Consulting Business course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!