The Small Business Bundle is a bespoke bundle built by you to support your training needs within your small business. Choose 7 uniquely designed courses our of the list to make the business bundle unique to you and your business need. . Each course included is a masterclass and takes approx 2-3 hours to complete, giving you an excellent understanding of the subject in the minimum amount of time.
Choose 7 courses out of the following:
- CRM: Introduction to Customer Relationship Management
- Dynamic Sales Presentations
- Public Speaking: Public Speaking Survival School
- Basic Internet Marketing
- Body Language: Using Body Language as a Sales Tool
- Creating a Google Ad words Campaign
- Writing a Business Plan
- Goal Setting
- Communications for Small Business Owners
- Building Relationships for Success in Sales
- Entrepreneurship 101
- Building a Brand on Social Media
- PR Bootcamp
- Developing your Executive Presence
- Writing Reports and Proposals
- Working Smarter: Using technology to your own advantage
- Building Better Teams
- Getting Stuff Done: Personal Development Bootcamp
- Influence and Persuasion
- Networking for Success
- Marketing for Small Businesses
- Employee Dispute Resolution: Mediation through Peer Review
Suitability - Who should attend?
No entry requirments
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Churchill Square Training & Development Ltd
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Small Business Bundle course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!