Marketing is about getting your business known and building your position within the marketplace. Small businesses don’t always have a big budget for marketing, so they have to do things a little differently than big business in order to grow their presence, increase results, and meet business goals. This workshop will help small business owners and managers develop their marketing message, create a marketing plan, and apply the right strategies.
What Will Students Learn?
- Describe the essential elements of a marketing plan, no matter the size of the business
- Apply tools and strategy to create a marketing plan that supports the growth of their small business
- Use six steps to create, implement, and review a marketing plan
- Leverage the best of Internet and social media marketing
What Topics are Covered?
- Marketing for small business
- Elements of a successful marketing message
- The marketing cycle in small business
- Marketing strategies
- Implementing your plan
- Internet marketing basics
We currently offer different delivery methods, eLearning, distance learning and instructor led onsite courses for up to 15 participants.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Churchill Square Training & Development Ltd
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...
Find out more about this Marketing for Small Businesses course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!